FTR HS at Brighton Feb 2nd!!

Started by mudnuri, January 23, 2008, 02:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

predatorracer8

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 04, 2008, 01:07:13 AM
I wish I was there. I was out breaking in the new engine today.

Usually it is www.racedaypix.com

how is she running now?


those people dont have pictures for it either that or there not up yet they have pictures from the 2006 HS at brighton.

jake

mudnuri

#26
Jake, Nice meeting you and your dad. Very cool of him to take you to the races! I know a few that started this way and are now top riders.
The fantastic, Glenn Gardner of http://g2photosmx.smugmug.com/ was there and took a bunch of pictures.
I support him and I hope you do, too.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

predatorracer8

Quote from: mudnuri on February 04, 2008, 03:33:39 AM
Jake, Nice meeting you and your dad. Very cool of him to take you to the races! I know a few that started this way and are now top riders.
The fantastic, Glenn Gardner of http://g2photosmx.smugmug.com/ was there and took a bunch of pictures.
I support him and I hope you do, too.


yes it was very nice to meet you or formally meet you since we talked shortly at hardrock,

well i can only say i hope history repeats itself and i will be up with the big boys one day. i got alot of will and they say were theres a will theres a way. but i know its cool of my dad he is getting more into it so hopefully he will keep getting more interested im trying to get him out there with us but we can only run one bike as of now.

jake

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: predatorracer8 on February 04, 2008, 03:17:27 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 04, 2008, 01:07:13 AM
I wish I was there. I was out breaking in the new engine today.

Usually it is www.racedaypix.com

how is she running now?


those people dont have pictures for it either that or there not up yet they have pictures from the 2006 HS at brighton.

jake

It's running great!! It pulls a lot harder than when it was all stock.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

predatorracer8

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 04, 2008, 05:29:52 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on February 04, 2008, 03:17:27 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 04, 2008, 01:07:13 AM
I wish I was there. I was out breaking in the new engine today.

Usually it is www.racedaypix.com

how is she running now?


those people dont have pictures for it either that or there not up yet they have pictures from the 2006 HS at brighton.

jake

It's running great!! It pulls a lot harder than when it was all stock.

sweet are you coming back at the gncc or sooner?

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

predatorracer8

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 04, 2008, 07:54:38 PM
The GNCC will be my next race.

me too next hare scramble i hav to use the money so we can put electricity in our new shop we have built. and the next one after that i dont have a ride too.

jake