Clermont???

Started by lethalmethods, February 04, 2008, 02:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lethalmethods

Hey, does anyone know if there is any where to ride in Clermont?  I am looking to hit some dirt/sand on the ridge line around the Clermont area or outside.  It looks to be real fun out there where all the hills are.
---
Jason
2001 Honda TRX400EX
440 Big Bore

novadave

Not anymore. There is to much growth in clermont now.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

Numkut

Yeah there used to be some good spot I just got a trespassing warning there though..  :'( We have a little spot we ride in Groveland but I really don't think anyone should be going there just to ride, my gf lives right next to it. Its not really anything special.
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

novadave

If your talking about a little pit out there ive been trespassed from there too.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!