WONDERFUL NEWS

Started by jayman, February 03, 2008, 02:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

Brady, once again you have stepped up to the plate!!!!!!!


The news you are feeding us is wonderful.  I can not wait to get the 2008 season going.  I was tossing around running both series this year.  I thought it would be too much on my son and I to do since we are new.  This obviously forces us to run the TT Series but by the time it is over (HOPEFULLY) the new track at Hardrock will be complete.  Once again you have already created 2 loyal racers!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO RACING
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Quad32x

Im with you jayman. Its great news ! I love the TT racing and cant wait till Bradys done with the new track. Good job Brady ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32