Any Sport Quads riding Holylands Sunday 2/3

Started by TRX470r, February 02, 2008, 10:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX470r

I am solo this weekend so looking for anyone who will be riding tomorrow!!!!!
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

TRX470r

What time? and where will you guys be parking?
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

~Demon_Boy250X~

We normally park right before the bridge by the power lines, or sometimes right by that canal right before that parking area... and should be there around 9 or 10... we will be in a Yellow Hummer H2, with 3 Hondas, we have quite a large group though i am not sure how many are going.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Turk

 I'm heading out there solo tomorrow for a few hours.I'll keep an eye out for yalls group.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

~Demon_Boy250X~

Any of you is welcome to join us if you are truly going to ride with us and need to get in touch with us tomorow morning my cell phone number is 305 608 0704 my name is Damian.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com