quad magazine

Started by Kelli415, January 22, 2008, 09:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: Kelli415 on January 28, 2008, 01:57:30 AM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 27, 2008, 03:45:30 AM
I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet... you better not have mine guys!!!

oh..
about that..

see. i like cutting the pictures out and taping them to my bedroom door
& throw the rest of the magazine away.
sorry.
i said bye to your little friend. =]

lol aww man now ill never get mine  :(
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Kelli415

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 28, 2008, 09:13:49 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on January 28, 2008, 01:57:30 AM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 27, 2008, 03:45:30 AM
I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet... you better not have mine guys!!!

oh..
about that..

see. i like cutting the pictures out and taping them to my bedroom door
& throw the rest of the magazine away.
sorry.
i said bye to your little friend. =]

lol aww man now ill never get mine  :(

its' ok!
your not missing anything much.
it only had one cool picture. (:
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Turboderf

I got mine to it had george bushs name on it  ;)

Kelli415

Quote from: Turboderf on January 29, 2008, 12:45:51 AM
I got mine to it had george bushs name on it  ;)

ew.
thats not something to be proud of.
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Kelli415

OH MY!
so i get home a check my mail box..
and theres' four more magazines.

from atvflorida
for march 2008

for..
Jason Schrefer
Kyle Gibson
Tod Smith
& christopher Nottingham

except..
those are the same guys as last time!
only missing one =]
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

KD 428

Wow I got 3 more feburary issues. At least the poster on the feburary issue is better than januarys! Jan poster SUCKED! except the girl lol

And Kelli I'm pretty sure you got them from sponsorhouse and not atvflorida....
HONDA CRF450R

HondaATC

I've gotten 2 so far, the last one to come in was a march issue, today I think it came in. Both different names, right address though :p
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Kelli415

Quote from: KD 450 on January 31, 2008, 12:53:37 AM
Wow I got 3 more feburary issues. At least the poster on the feburary issue is better than januarys! Jan poster SUCKED! except the girl lol

And Kelli I'm pretty sure you got them from sponsorhouse and not atvflorida....



kennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny.
i got my permit. (:
yes score.
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

shogun323

Quote from: Kelli415 on January 31, 2008, 11:10:13 PM

kennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny.
i got my permit. (:
yes score.

I am not Kenny, but congrats anyway!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

KD 428

I am Kenny! Too bad you dont have the actual id yet......
HONDA CRF450R

Sleazy_Rider78

I got the same quad magazines, only they were addressed to Turd Ferguson and McLovin.  My buddy got one addressed to Ibin Pharteen.  Something strange is going on here.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

shogun323

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on February 01, 2008, 04:25:03 AM
Turd Ferguson

:R :R  I haven't heard that in years. Aaaahhhhh The gold ole days of SNL!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

quadracer1992

Quote from: shogun323 on February 01, 2008, 01:50:45 PM
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on February 01, 2008, 04:25:03 AM
Turd Ferguson

:R :R  I haven't heard that in years. Aaaahhhhh The gold ole days of SNL!!!
The funny thing is I dont think he was joking.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Kelli415

Quote from: KD 450 on February 01, 2008, 02:59:01 AM
I am Kenny! Too bad you dont have the actual id yet......

haahaa too bad i do.
thats' why i drove to your work. duh (:
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Kelli415

Quote from: shogun323 on February 01, 2008, 01:24:05 AM
Quote from: Kelli415 on January 31, 2008, 11:10:13 PM

kennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny.
i got my permit. (:
yes score.

I am not Kenny, but congrats anyway!!!


hahahahahahaa.
thank you thank you.
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

wheelie_boy

Happened to me as well.  I am enjoying the free mags.
05 kx 250f