Howdy all, Newby here!

Started by Im2much26, April 14, 2005, 04:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Im2much26

Hello all in ATV Florida land,  My name is Chris and I live in Orlando. I just bought a 2005 Articcat 400 LE 4X4, and I love it.  Not finding to many places to ride other than Ghost swamp (aka seaworld) .  I absolutely am hooked on the sport and if anyone has a great place to ride and wanna meet up over the weekend to ride, drop me a line.  Im game.  Hope to hear from ya'll,  Chris
If you can't beat your enemies, call your buddies and have them beaten.....LOL

susieblazer

 [smiley=bow.gif]

      Welcome!!!!!!! Lots of people to ride with, and lots of places from Cypress to ONF. Happy to have ya along....... [smiley=BigSmile.gif]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

T2

Welcome and where in O-town do you live? Big ride next weekend look in the group ride section.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Im2much26

I Live near the airport, South goldenrod area.  Thanks for the warm welcome.
If you can't beat your enemies, call your buddies and have them beaten.....LOL

felix_z-4

Welcome!  I also live on Goldenrod Rd. Ever been to Ocala?? Great place to ride. Well enjoy the quad & this site. Felix..

LT-R450ApK

I know of Really Good Places in Ocala,We maybe Riding This Weekend If we do I'll Drop you a line!!

WELCOME TO THE SITE!!!
Many Great People here
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Im2much26

I haven't been to Ocala yet but have been reading on it, Im thinking of going next Sunday though, tied up this weekend.
If you can't beat your enemies, call your buddies and have them beaten.....LOL

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

eric

#8
Hey Chris welcome to the site ;D Like myself there are lot's of other "hooked" riders on the site. I also live in Central Florida and ride Ocala 95% of the time. I mostly ride the Big Scrub area but plan on going to another Rodman ride next week which is always a good way to meet lots of great people. Again welcome to the site and just hollar if ya need anything ;)

GSPKurt

Chris-
Welcome from Gainesville! ;D
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

YFZ450AndyH


BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

blupits04

Welcome to the site it's addictive and fun you meet lots of nice people and get to find the parts you need at the same time!  ;D
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

dmljohnson

welcome guy......so tell us how did you get hook......
What dont kills you make you stronger
Bad is never good until worse happens
Behind an able man there are always other able men
Be slow in choosing a friend, but slower in changing him
By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn

Ida_Mann

Hi, my name is Ida, and I'm an ATV addict.  I got into quads in the late 80's and had two of them till 1997 when I was able to kick the habit for the greater good of an ungrateful female dog of an ex-wife.  I have recently re-lapsed and aquired another quad that is faster than anything I rode back then and I see no hope for me in the future.

This website doesn't help matters much ;-)

welcome, come on up to ONF/Salt Springs for next weekend, or come up this weekend, I'm typing this about 400' from the forest line on the edge of this neighborhood and thinking of a little night-riding.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Harley_Honey


Im2much26

Hey thanks guys for the warm welcome, Im thinking of heading to Ocala next weekend I'll drop a line in here this week to give a definate. Thanks, Chris
If you can't beat your enemies, call your buddies and have them beaten.....LOL

Chuck_Norris


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com