quad pocket bike!! Street legal

Started by 1FasterBlaster, January 28, 2008, 11:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

 Go to Minipocketrockets.com and check out the Evolution IV.  They are advertising the only mini quads street legal in all 50 states!!

svtbolt04

It doesnt mean it is street legal, ( I know, that would be cool to see on the road!) but it is just basically saying the bike/quads they sell come with a title saying you legally own it.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

trey82

Did you take a picture of the screen?  2:L
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

1FasterBlaster

#3
 Yeah, how can you tell, it's so clear!! I couldn't figure out how to copy the page over to this site.

1FasterBlaster

 Why would they emphasize it being legally owned. Anything you buy from another shop is legally owned. It says if your obeying all laws, it can't be confiscated. What is the exemption for?

BarterMaster 21

Nst Makes these, along with the pocket bike you got from me.....NSTmotor.com
Specifications:

Engine......................one cylinder;two-stroke;air cooled
Displacement............49 cc.
Power output.............2.5 Kw at 7500 rpm
Starter system...........pull start
Brake........................rear disc
Tires...........front........3.00-4
rear.........3.00-4
Fuel..........................1:25 engine oil mixing
Tank capacity.............1 Li
Weight.......................30 kg
Max. capacity.............95 kg.
Dimensions................1000 x 590 x
EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU GET, WHEN YOU DONT GET WHAT YOU WANT..........

TRX450R_Racer

Nothing with more than 3 wheels, that you straddle the seat is street legal in Florida.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

1FasterBlaster

   I thought it was the begining of a new era. If these are like the one I got from you, then I don't want one.

BarterMaster 21

EXPERIENCE IS WHAT YOU GET, WHEN YOU DONT GET WHAT YOU WANT..........

1FasterBlaster

 Did you sell the TV you got from me?

Ida_Mann

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 29, 2008, 02:28:30 PM
Nothing with more than 3 wheels, that you straddle the seat is street legal in Florida.

I was about to say the same.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com