Monster Jam 2008 sucked!!!

Started by shogun323, January 21, 2008, 03:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

I thought they were talking about the MX freestyle
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

eldiablo64

i heard gravedigger covered the first 10 rows of spectators with mud when he came out into the field.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

01ZX12R

Well, Moster Jam Orlando was a big sucees, only had a few sprinkles.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

1500z71

Quote from: 01ZX12R on January 27, 2008, 01:42:02 AM
Well, Moster Jam Orlando was a big sucees, only had a few sprinkles.

I agree, it was great, my son loved his first monster jam. Looking forward to going again soon

Smoknbanshee

I heard everyone broke too early, and the freestyle was weak.  I know a 2 years ago was the best show in my opinion.  Max D and Gravedigger and Madussa all three rolled and put on a heck of a show.  Dennis Anderson wasn't driving Grave Digger last night.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

TRX450R_Racer

Since when did they let people start sitting in the lower deck? The 2 shows I did in Tampa they were empty.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 27, 2008, 09:40:58 PM
Since when did they let people start sitting in the lower deck? The 2 shows I did in Tampa they were empty.

I don't know about tampa, but citrus bowl has usually all three sections out or atleast look very filled.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Andy9933

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 27, 2008, 09:06:42 PM
I heard everyone broke too early, and the freestyle was weak.  I know a 2 years ago was the best show in my opinion.  Max D and Gravedigger and Madussa all three rolled and put on a heck of a show.  Dennis Anderson wasn't driving Grave Digger last night.

yeah 2 years ago was the best. one year they flipped grave digger back over and he kept on going
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

shogun323

Quote from: Andy9933 on January 28, 2008, 08:59:01 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 27, 2008, 09:06:42 PM
I heard everyone broke too early, and the freestyle was weak.  I know a 2 years ago was the best show in my opinion.  Max D and Gravedigger and Madussa all three rolled and put on a heck of a show.  Dennis Anderson wasn't driving Grave Digger last night.

yeah 2 years ago was the best. one year they flipped grave digger back over and he kept on going
I remember that. That was great. If remember right, that was the last year the had the MX freestylers.

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

AmericanRobster

I'll have to upload some pics later. Monster Jam isn't what it use to be a few years ago, but last year it was ok.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Andy9933

#36
shogun,

They had it last year because only one of the people could do a back flip
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

shirah86

this year sucked as everybody as already implied, we left at like 8:30 weve got some pretty decent pictures though ill put them on later, that 21 yellow car in one of the above pics is my uncle ,we had 5 cars in the thing, they said it was a blast just too damn muddy

DjLeOo

I go every year and its the same sh*t !!!! They need to make it more exciting !! maybe get a rock band too jam out while they flying over them cars !! more fireworks !! more junk boats to destroy !! Sucksss !!
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]WWW.AtvMiaXtreme.COM[/url]<br />-DjLeOo -2003 Warrior-2007 Banshee-
[url="http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg"]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg[/url]

wolf101971

 I live out on Long Island, New York, and hit the Nassau Coliseum for Monster Jam 2008. I paid $40 x 3 (after ticketmaster took their share) for the nose bleed section (late start on tickets) with my two sons in tow. When I walked into the arena my excitement dropped from an 8 to a 1. Instead of the usual dirt jumps for the dirt bikes, quad wars, and even sometimes the tractor pulls; it was a bare arena floor with a sprinkling of dirt (you could still see the floor!)
Yes, Gravedigger was there, the MX stunt bikes made an intermission appearance on towed out ramps.    No quad wars, no monster jumps (the cars were already crushed thin), no freestyle (we had a cyclone contest, yawn!), we got the bare bones. The MX bikers said they were coming out again to perform later, never saw them reappear.
The only thing halfway exciting (besides the MX'rs) was when Gravedigger ripped a rear tire off in the cyclone event. For a closed arena these guys always went the extra mile. In this case though they stalled out, badly. Anyway, the circuit just lost another fan. I got better things to spend my money on.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com