plant bamboo

Started by rejotan, December 29, 2007, 03:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Bleedsblue on January 25, 2008, 05:56:19 PM
Quote from: Turboderf on January 24, 2008, 09:01:18 PM
well you dont see to many sportquads riding around with a beer in there hand and cooler on there bikes ...but you do see mudders atv and truck with coolers and a few under age drinking kids out there driving and riding atv. but eather way it still sucks no sportquads

No because they haul butt back to their truck, guzzle down a few then fly through the parking lot to go riding. LOL.


No No No ..................you got it all wrong. We sport riders keep our camel backs full of beer. We go back to camp for a shot of whiskey!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

jrpro130

I always have a full cooler at the truck and on the atv.

Sadly it's not full of beer though. Gatorade all the way  :-*
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: jrpro130 on January 25, 2008, 08:01:57 PM
I always have a full cooler at the truck and on the atv.

Sadly it's not full of beer though. Gatorade all the way  :-*

Anyone that knows me knows I don't drink at all. I was just kidding.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Turboderf


[/quote]

Anyone that knows me knows I don't drink at all. I was just kidding.
[/quote]
i thought you where going to join the beer team 

mrbones

#29
For those who don't know, could someone explain what Plantbamboo is exactly?

The mission statement from plantbamboo.com doesn't seem to relate to ATVs whatsoever.

Mission Statement 

Presenting a positive perspective about agriculture by the use of educational classes, exhibitions and reenactments', agricultural festivals with a theme of promoting Florida's farm grown agricultural products and the sale of "Florida Fresh" farm products. These activities to be conducted on our family owned farm/ranch, a bona fide family farm that has been continually run by members of the Underhill family since November of 1940.

AND, why is there a Girl of the Month on the site?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TRX450R_Racer

It is against code for him to hold events (allow riding on his land), so they don't advertise it. He is under scrutiny by the law all the time. He was fined years ago some crazy amount like $250,000 for holding a mud fest. They somehow got it reduced to like $48,000. His land is a big sewage dump and it isn't all cow poop either. It is nasty and stinks really bad out there.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

sbripple

there isnt any sewage on the property and it is a great place to ride.trx450 is just  upset they dont want go fast  rude punks buzzing around being jerkwads so he made up the sewage thing.Ed underhill is great to let us ride and camp on his property and only real idiots have to drive all the way to north florida because they have been run out of the local spots.Underhills is a great place to ride for mudders and people that like to camp and enjoy florida.There is cow poop,but thats from the cows that live there.The bullshit is from trx450.plant bamboo will be a better place to ride without him and those like him.

TRX450R_Racer

#32
Quote from: sbripple on January 26, 2008, 06:22:16 AM
there isnt any sewage on the property and it is a great place to ride.trx450 is just  upset they dont want go fast  rude punks buzzing around being jerkwads so he made up the sewage thing.Ed underhill is great to let us ride and camp on his property and only real idiots have to drive all the way to north florida because they have been run out of the local spots.Underhills is a great place to ride for mudders and people that like to camp and enjoy florida.There is cow poop,but thats from the cows that live there.The bullshit is from trx450.plant bamboo will be a better place to ride without him and those like him.


I know more than you think.

I was there once and have no desire to return.

Does it stink like that at L-Cross?................NOT!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

yfz122

Quote from: sbripple on January 26, 2008, 06:22:16 AM
there isnt any sewage on the property and it is a great place to ride.trx450 is just  upset they dont want go fast  rude punks buzzing around being jerkwads so he made up the sewage thing.Ed underhill is great to let us ride and camp on his property and only real idiots have to drive all the way to north florida because they have been run out of the local spots.Underhills is a great place to ride for mudders and people that like to camp and enjoy florida.There is cow poop,but thats from the cows that live there.The bullshit is from trx450.plant bamboo will be a better place to ride without him and those like him.
Idiot >:D
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Gato

Quote from: yfz122 on January 26, 2008, 01:42:48 PM
Quote from: sbripple on January 26, 2008, 06:22:16 AM
there isnt any sewage on the property and it is a great place to ride.trx450 is just  upset they dont want go fast  rude punks buzzing around being jerkwads so he made up the sewage thing.Ed underhill is great to let us ride and camp on his property and only real idiots have to drive all the way to north florida because they have been run out of the local spots.Underhills is a great place to ride for mudders and people that like to camp and enjoy florida.There is cow poop,but thats from the cows that live there.The bullshit is from trx450.plant bamboo will be a better place to ride without him and those like him.
Idiot >:D
no go fast punks just old drunk farts allowed lol you guys can keep the crapper!!!!!!!!!
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Ida_Mann

only idiots go all the way to North Florida?

I love the plex and want to support it which is why I go up there.

I could drive only 73 miles and have a roofer over my head with all the amenities and ride out of the front yard into the ONF, but I choose to go 210 miles to the plex instead.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

sbripple

i dont really care where everyone rides,as long as you dont make up stuff about the place i like to ride.This isnt the first time trx450 has spouted off with made up bullcrap and I cant  just ignore the babble.Sorry to all you others.I love riding at plant bamboo.Those that cannot ride there because ed doesnt allow the real fast machines dont need to make up crap.Personally I am happy and I wish L-cross and the other mudfests would follow suit.Racing is to be done on racing venues,not amoung other riders who like to ride slowly.i am happy yal got a place 250 miles from me.Most of the people i meet at underhills are great.Its all we have here and a few love to bash the place for some strange reason.I am glad I dont have to drive 250 miles to ride thanks to mr underhill.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: sbripple on January 26, 2008, 09:30:18 PM
i dont really care where everyone rides,as long as you dont make up stuff about the place i like to ride.This isnt the first time trx450 has spouted off with made up bullcrap and I cant  just ignore the babble.Sorry to all you others.I love riding at plant bamboo.Those that cannot ride there because ed doesnt allow the real fast machines dont need to make up crap.Personally I am happy and I wish L-cross and the other mudfests would follow suit.Racing is to be done on racing venues,not amoung other riders who like to ride slowly.i am happy yal got a place 250 miles from me.Most of the people i meet at underhills are great.Its all we have here and a few love to bash the place for some strange reason.I am glad I dont have to drive 250 miles to ride thanks to mr underhill.

I would like to know what I made up.

I also stated I went there once about a year or so ago and have no desire to return.

Plus how come L-Cross doesn't stink like Underhills.

Next time you're at Underhills riding double on a quad made for one person, with no helmet on, in your flip flops, drinking beer, take a look around. Look at the muck around the trees. Ever notice there are a ton more flies at Underhills? Probably not because you are used to flies being around you.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 26, 2008, 10:39:05 PM
Next time you're at Underhills riding double on a quad made for one person, with no helmet on, in your flip flops, drinking beer, take a look around. Look at the muck around the trees. Ever notice there are a ton more flies at Underhills? Probably not because you are used to flies being around you.

I hope you personally know sbripple and know how he rides to make a comment like that or are you talking about anyone who rides utes out there?  If you are talking about everyone out there that is the same thing the owner did.  Its funny to me how people don't want to generalized with groups yet they do it themselves.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

TRX450R_Racer

#39
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 26, 2008, 11:44:37 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 26, 2008, 10:39:05 PM
Next time you're at Underhills riding double on a quad made for one person, with no helmet on, in your flip flops, drinking beer, take a look around. Look at the muck around the trees. Ever notice there are a ton more flies at Underhills? Probably not because you are used to flies being around you.

I hope you personally know sbripple and know how he rides to make a comment like that or are you talking about anyone who rides utes out there?  If you are talking about everyone out there that is the same thing the owner did.  Its funny to me how people don't want to generalized with groups yet they do it themselves.

I was talking to sbripple and no one else. We have discussed in the passed how each other rides.

I could care less who Ed underhill lets on his property. Like I have said more than once, I've been there and don't care to return.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

IXIswamperIXI

thats cool, hard to know what everyone knows
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

sbripple

No trx450 does not know me .He has made up things about me before yes.He is a punk ,yes.I dont own any flip flops,I rarely ride 2 up on my quad,I dont notice the smell at underhills being any worse than L-cross,except of course that one place that 450 camped once.It still has a lingering stench.I dont know this 450 guy except to know he is a punk that will spout off with assumptions .I am certain he is a punk and again I am glad we dont ride the same places.I dont know what drinking beer has to do with the subject about underhills riding but  thats a punk for you .He cant come up with anything else ,so he calls me a drunk.He is probly one of those weak minded people that had to give up alcohal because he could not control himself around it.One day at a time 450.Hows the meetings going?Why do you go fast guys take it so personally when someone says he does not like riding with you?Go find a race course to race on.Leave me alone.Is  that asking too much?

Chillinthemost

TRX is not a punk. He is a great guy and loves this sport. I dont hold it against him that he doesn't drink beer, more beer for me ;D.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

sbripple

then he need to stop behavin like one . whether he drinks or not is irrelevant.

Mudneck

Sport quad riders smoke crack

Ute riders are Bud light aholics

Rhino guys are Cpnt Mrgn drunks

Jeep guys are confused do a lot of all the above

Samuarai drivers are bi-sexual meth heads

Big truck guys have little peepies and they sniff glue
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

All I did was make a joke about beer in the camel pack and here we go. I never once mention about being mad we couldn't ride there. I was having fun and some of you take it personally. Maybe because it's true...........I don't know. You all have fun in the poo.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Mudneck

I dont have a sport quad & I HOLD my breath when I drive past there...Couldnt imagine wading through it...HA!~ I crack myself up!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

jrpro130

I want to ride out there one of theese days.  I'm looking for more of a place that isn't ridden with irresponsible people.  I really don't want to drive up to the plex, and I already know what all the other spots are like.  I'm just a hardcore mudder and I want to RIDE I don't care about partying...
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Rare Earth Rider

P-U Bamboo Fair place to ride but watch out for the cow pie's also not a large area to ride. Howdy R&R Gods gift to OHV were there.
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

Rick16b

Quote from: bushwacker on January 27, 2008, 10:29:21 PM
Sport quad riders smoke crack

Ute riders are Bud light aholics

Rhino guys are Cpnt Mrgn drunks

Jeep guys are confused do a lot of all the above

Samuarai drivers are bi-sexual meth heads

Big truck guys have little peepies and they sniff glue

I'm just a Budweiser A-Hole.  :ThumbsUp.gif   :T