CHEATING Pats....where is the tripping flag?

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, January 22, 2008, 11:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

Unless Mike Holmgren did the tripping, I don't see it  :dunno.gif

SWAMP_DONKEY

  look Fishy...the slow motion from behind the pocket, the defender is down and trips Phillip rivers as he throws the ball. look how his leg accelerates after he trips him.

Rick16b

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 23, 2008, 09:04:38 AM
  look Fishy...the slow motion from behind the pocket, the defender is down and trips Phillip rivers as he throws the ball. look how his leg accelerates after he trips him.

;D What Fish means is that when you click the link it shows you a video of Mike Holmgren explainin why he chose to return to the Seahawks. I did see that trip while watching the game though.  :o


Rick16b

There ya go much better.  :) Man even seeing it again I can't believe the announcers didn't say anything about it, you can clearly see his leg accelerate after Rivers falls to the ground. Tripping is tripping wether your laying on the ground and sticking your leg out or standing up and sticking your leg out.  ???

SWAMP_DONKEY

  I wish I could find the Vid of Brady throwing the ball away under pressure with no flag. If LT played they would have beat the Pats... I HATE the Giants but...... GO NY!!

trx#9

He got slung into him thats why it wasn't called.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: trx#9 on January 23, 2008, 09:51:30 AM
He got slung into him thats why it wasn't called.

When is your Dr's appointment?   EYE EXAM NEEDED :P

trx#9

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 23, 2008, 09:58:51 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 23, 2008, 09:51:30 AM
He got slung into him thats why it wasn't called.

When is your Dr's appointment?   EYE EXAM NEEDED :P
Deal with it, your team sucked. :'(




























Just messing with ya! I really don't give a $hit about football, I don't like any game that can be easily determind by officials. There's a foul on every play in football. If I was a ref I could make a fortion in vegas. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

MuddFreak77

Scott I will agree with you.  I was VERY suprised it didn't get called as tripping.  But it does look like he might have been blocked down a bit.


BTW what do you call a Dallas Cowboys Huddle???























Drug Ring....   HAHAHAHAHAHA     :P
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 23, 2008, 10:31:43 AM
Scott I will agree with you.  I was VERY suprised it didn't get called as tripping.  But it does look like he might have been blocked down a bit.


BTW what do you call a Dallas Cowboys Huddle???























Drug Ring....   HAHAHAHAHAHA     :P

10 years ago that was funny. :-\

Smoknbanshee

Chambers still did a crappy job of catching the ball.  He should of out battled samuels for that ball. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

AintSkeered

This country has surely taken a turn for the worse over the past several years. We're more suspicious and fearful of successful people(like the Pats) and we're actively routing against them just because they're winners or might have a lot of money? That's sad and weak. I'm a Dolphin season ticket holder and wouldn't worry if their unbeaten season to remain unmatched. However, I believe it's tougher today than it was 26 years ago and I'm tired of Dolfans hanging onto something that occurred so very long ago. Let's get over it and maybe the Pats can help us do that. But, no one actually believes the Giants are a better football team, even if they do beat the Pats, period.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: AintSkeered on January 23, 2008, 09:36:38 PM
This country has surely taken a turn for the worse over the past several years. We're more suspicious and fearful of successful people(like the Pats) and we're actively routing against them just because they're winners or might have a lot of money? That's sad and weak. I'm a Dolphin season ticket holder and wouldn't worry if their unbeaten season to remain unmatched. However, I believe it's tougher today than it was 26 years ago and I'm tired of Dolfans hanging onto something that occurred so very long ago. Let's get over it and maybe the Pats can help us do that. But, no one actually believes the Giants are a better football team, even if they do beat the Pats, period.


Not entirely true.I'm not rooting against New England because their winners or have alot of money.I'm rooting against them because I can't stand the arrogance of their coach.I can't stand their obnoxious fans.I can't stand all of the band wagon jumpers.I can'
t stand that stupid looking logo on their helmets.I can't stand their lack of acceptance for getting caught video taping signals.I can't stand that they continually get away with snapping the ball after the clock expires.I can't stand the media forcing them down everyones throat.I can't stand the ridiculous 1970s John McEnroe head ban or the baggy sweatshirts that their classless coach wears. I can't stand the way they look.I can't stand their wives.I can't stand their climate.I can't stand their stadium.I can't stand the cars that they drive.I can't stand their grounds keeper.I can't stand their concession stand workers.I can't stand anyone who knows anyone who used to live in New England.I can't stand the letters N and W. I can't stand their equipment manager.I can't stand their breath.I can't stand to look at them.I can't stand any of the products that their players endorse. I can't stand their kicker,running back,free safety,corner back,quarter back,defensive ends,receivers,punter,tight end,right guard,left guard,nose tackle,line backer, and special teams players.I can't stand their water boy. I can't stand the colors of their uniforms.I can't stand their owner.I can't stand their stadium. Other than that I wish them the best. The best case of crabs one could ever catch.

CABLEGUY1

Man that was good therapy.I actually feel alot better.Thanks Aintskeered.

SWAMP_DONKEY





likitysplit

I am not a Pats fan by any stretch, I did see the trip during the game (obvious missed call) but i still think the Chargers were outplayed. The mark of a championship team is the ability to win no matter what happens (Brady 3 int's).
05 VINSON MANUAL

greenmachine

OFF TOPIC.  yesterday in Tampa, I saw a white jacked up F25o longbed with 8" letters across the windshield that read, SWAMP DONKEY.
Were you in Tampa or did someone from this site steal your screen name? hmm

SWAMP_DONKEY

  I have seen several SWAMP DONKEYS on forum boards in the last few months, like SWAMP DONKEY 512 or something like that....sounds like they stole my name >:(

greenmachine

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 25, 2008, 09:47:53 AM
  I have seen several SWAMP DONKEYS on forum boards in the last few months, like SWAMP DONKEY 512 or something like that....sounds like they stole my name >:(
consider it flattery...I guess

FishaHallic

Swampy, change your name to "Mud Mule" cause that's what I call you anyway.

As far as the Patriots go, I like em.  They don't have a bunch of thugs that are constantly getting in trouble with the law like the Ravens.  They are a class organization similar to the Bucs and beside that I HATE  Ely Manning.  I hope he gets slobberknockerd in the "Big Game"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com