bush coin

Started by SlowJoeRacing, January 24, 2008, 07:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowJoeRacing

http://blip.tv/file/520347

who is going to be the first to get there coins
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

qt314nfla

lmfao.  thanks.  i enjoyed that one!

Ida_Mann

boy am I glad you can't vote yet 1992.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SlowJoeRacing

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Ida_Mann

a couple reasons, but I hate to get into political discussions with anyone because (no offense meant) they usually turn into name calling from one person or the other.

uggg, I just typed then erased a lot because I don't want to get into it.

I'm sure Fish will be along soon and try to drag me into a "discussion" ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

mrbones

I want the Bush coin. "Stopping terrorism by creating it". Brilliant.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

trx#9

Quote from: mrbones on January 25, 2008, 09:36:40 AM
I want the Bush coin. "Stopping terrorism by creating it". Brilliant.
Yeah, I have to agree with ya on that one. The ending message was funny too ( the new Orleans wet land fund). :D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Didn't Fish start a thread a while back on political issues? He posted a list of reasons why he didn't like Bush. I came back and posted a lot of documented factual statements and then the whole thing just dried up.

What's up with that? lol

;)

Turboderf

under every bush theres dirt  ::)

FishaHallic

Quote from: Anoriginal on January 25, 2008, 11:28:02 AM
Didn't Fish start a thread a while back on political issues? He posted a list of reasons why he didn't like Bush. I came back and posted a lot of documented factual statements and then the whole thing just dried up.

What's up with that? lol

;)

Your statement is true Anoriginal, but if you remember I when I was typing a reply to you which took over an hour to do (ate dinner in between) and when I got done and tried to post it my session timed out and I lost everything and I admit that took all the wind out of my sails.  Lesson learned, next time I will put my diatribe in a word doc and then copy and paste. 

I want you to know though Anoriginal, my reply to you was so good I almost cried when I read it and I did cry when I lost it  ;D.
As far as this topic goes I will leave it alone  :ThumbsUp.gif

Anoriginal

No problem man. I'm just busting on you.


trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on January 25, 2008, 11:28:02 AM
Didn't Fish start a thread a while back on political issues? He posted a list of reasons why he didn't like Bush. I came back and posted a lot of documented factual statements and then the whole thing just dried up.

What's up with that? lol

;)
Yes, I remember your Trickle down speech telling us how good it is for the economy. Its been working great! It's been working so great that the United States is going have to convert our currency into the Euro. :D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Now Trx, you made yourself look like an idiot in that thread. Come on now, you must admit you brought absolutely nothing to the table and made me look better each time you posted. Let's not pick those scabs off your wounds.  ;)

trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on January 25, 2008, 11:47:45 PM
Now Trx, you made yourself look like an idiot in that thread. Come on now, you must admit you brought absolutely nothing to the table and made me look better each time you posted. Let's not pick those scabs off your wounds.  ;)
At least my scabs are not on my knee's.  ;D Remember 47 trillion in debt right now. Maybe we can raise the income tax to 60% on all attorneys to pay that. :R :R :R :H
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Ida_Mann

Quote from: trx#9 on January 26, 2008, 12:57:26 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on January 25, 2008, 11:47:45 PM
Now Trx, you made yourself look like an idiot in that thread. Come on now, you must admit you brought absolutely nothing to the table and made me look better each time you posted. Let's not pick those scabs off your wounds.  ;)
At least my scabs are not on my knee's.  ;D Remember 47 trillion in debt right now. Maybe we can raise the income tax to 60% on all attorneys to pay that. :R :R :R :H

wouldn't 60% be a little less than most are paying at the moment if you figure in corporate taxes and business licenses and such?

I dunno, I'm no small businessman,,,yet.

Id@

ps: let's ride
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

trx#9

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 26, 2008, 01:03:04 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on January 26, 2008, 12:57:26 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on January 25, 2008, 11:47:45 PM
Now Trx, you made yourself look like an idiot in that thread. Come on now, you must admit you brought absolutely nothing to the table and made me look better each time you posted. Let's not pick those scabs off your wounds.  ;)
At least my scabs are not on my knee's.  ;D Remember 47 trillion in debt right now. Maybe we can raise the income tax to 60% on all attorneys to pay that. :R :R :R :H

wouldn't 60% be a little less than most are paying at the moment if you figure in corporate taxes and business licenses and such?

I dunno, I'm no small businessman,,,yet.

Id@

ps: let's ride
Id@ its probably more like 15% to 20% of there gross income or less. After all your deductions and corporate loop holes.  if you get a W-2 you pay alot more in taxes.
When we incorporated our business 15 years ago we saved a ton.

Ps: racing tomorrow a dade city! ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Trx, you're pretty sad. You can't come up with any viable response so y ou resort to personal attacks. Obviously you must have had a bad experience in the past with an attorney. It's too bad that it impacted you so deeply that y ou feel the need to digress to making childing remarks. But, when you've got nothing to bring to the debate.....

Oh, and about my taxes, I pay them quarterly and it's in the 40% range. You're a very angry yet typical liberal.

digginfool

Quote from: trx#9 on January 26, 2008, 12:57:26 PM
At least my scabs are not on my knee's.  ;D Remember 47 trillion in debt right now. Maybe we can raise the income tax to 60% on all attorneys to pay that.

I'm pretty sure I'm not mistaken but the Republican platform is to reduce taxes and bolster business so that everyone who wants to can EARN a paycheck.  The Democratic party is the one with tax and spend mentality, usually spending the tax revenue on professional couch potatoes that have nothing better to do than smoke crack and puke out babies.  And don't give me any crap about Clinton's "zero balance."  That was creative accounting at its best.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

duroc825

Alfred E Newman For President!

trx#9

#21
Quote from: Anoriginal on January 27, 2008, 12:56:25 PM
Trx, you're pretty sad. You can't come up with any viable response so y ou resort to personal attacks. Obviously you must have had a bad experience in the past with an attorney. It's too bad that it impacted you so deeply that y ou feel the need to digress to making childing remarks. But, when you've got nothing to bring to the debate.....

Oh, and about my taxes, I pay them quarterly and it's in the 40% range. You're a very angry yet typical liberal.
Sorry for out doing your personal attacks, I will try not to anger the sleeping giant again. ;)
I was just teasing with ya bro, don't take everyone so serious. ;D I going to send you free passes to the fuzzy pickle on me. :D
Liberal, Oh just to let you know I'm backing Ron Paul for President, He's the only true conservative unlike all these other big business fakers.

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com