GNCC Melbourne March 1-4

Started by jim_n_naples, January 24, 2008, 07:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim_n_naples

I have a couple old friends from up North coming down to race @ Melbourne in March.  I guess it is in a new place this year (Kempfer Family Ranch)  Is it crazy busy?  Do I need to be at the gate Friday @ 9am to get a decent campsite?  Should I take my 4 wheeler to cruise around with? Is it a party 24-7? Do vendors sell stuff at the race? (skid plates, performance parts etc)  Sorry for the questions but dont feel like dragging the camper and 4 wheeler over for no reason.   Thanks in advance
2007 Outlander max

Turboderf

we will be there friday afternoon we will camp for the weekend we may not bring a quad because there not any riding but its a great time my buddy frank will be racing we just hang out and take some cool pics see ya there GO FRANK FF&J Racing

TRX450R_Racer

There are a lot of venders there, Like Turbo said they don't like pit riding. It is a great time if you're racing or just watching.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

jim_n_naples

so no point in bringing a 4x4 quad to run around the campsite with....guess its back to the mountain bike?
2007 Outlander max

gearhead400

haha yep. I watched vero last year and had a blast, but im racing this year!  ;D Can't wait!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

predatorracer8

Quote from: gearhead400 on January 25, 2008, 12:33:31 AM
haha yep. I watched vero last year and had a blast, but im racing this year!  ;D Can't wait!

me neither im jumping for joy.lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com