Poker Run at Holy Lands!

Started by MuddyGurl101, April 14, 2005, 12:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddyGurl101

Who is going out to Holy Lands on May 1st.  [smiley=drive.gif]April 30th is the last day for small game and on the 1st the REAL mud opens up.  [smiley=Clap.gif]Who's going to be out there for the "celebration" of getting our area back! [smiley=Approve.gif]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

SoFlaEiger

well, according to you, it's been open for almost a month ;)  hehe it opens APRIL 30th, not march :)

i'll be there i think!!

MuddyGurl101

I know Brian! I am losing my mind!!!!!!!! [smiley=Wacko.gif]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I think I can manage to come. Can't say no to a party :D
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

QuoteI think I can manage to come. Can't say no to a party :D

Manage to come? It is going to be a blast.... I hope you have a good bike, with the rain and nobody being back there for a month, it's going to be awesome!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

CAOSPOP


brett711

may 1st is when the north side opens. be prepared there will be four tracs out there with water ballons aiming at the riders. i heard that from someone in the airboat/four tracs club. but they shoot these ballons with something, but i dont know what. we will be wet and muddy anyway, so big deal a water balloon hits us..
bring it on...
the mud
2007 honda rancher

Im2much26

Where is the Holy Lands, never been there. Might be up my alley
If you can't beat your enemies, call your buddies and have them beaten.....LOL

SoFlaEiger

Quotemay 1st is when the north side opens. be prepared there will be four tracs out there with water ballons aiming at the riders. i heard that from someone in the airboat/four tracs club. but they shoot these ballons with something, but i dont know what. we will be wet and muddy anyway, so big deal a water balloon hits us..
bring it on...
the mud

robert, the guy on the airboat, was tellin us they fill the balloons with a nasty smelling perfume, so ya, getting hit sucks!

MuddyGurl101

It is will be awesome... Stop being babies (Brett, lol)! Holy Lands is right off or 27 on the West Plam Beach/Broward County Line. It is the best place to ride in Broward, that's if you know where to ride there!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Bigwilly

I'll be there been awhile since ive been riding seems like a good time to start again !!!! gray Excursion & 2 ranchers see ya there
Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."


CAOSPOP

So where riding sunday may firsy im in. I just gotta get a calender for riding dates hehe.

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I'll be there. Be camping on Saturday at the Rotenberg Pump House.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

If it's cold, we will be camping also. but if it isn't.... I don't want to deal with the bugs all night!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I can sleep in the truck with the A/C on, but I'm sure sleep will be the last thing on my mind :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

I will let you know if we are camping. We camped this past Saturday night and it was nice.... And no bugs! [smiley=Approve.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

You camped Holey Lands or MS&G? I was at the Holey Lands all Sunday.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Camped Holy Lands. We were there at 7 pm on Saturday and left around 12 on Sunday because my boyfriends radiator hose blew a leak and we didn't have any tools with us!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

In the morning we were trying to help pull out some Fords on the South side of the levee. Had the torque, just not the weight to get them out. Spent most of the day exploring. Probably saw you and didn't even realize it.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Probably! What were you riding?
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Red Rancher. Red cooler on front, yellow bag on back.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Dark green arctic cat 650 and yellow honda foreman
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Seen a lot of Yellow Foremans, but only one Green Artic Cat Where you down on the South side?
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

MuddyGurl101

Yea the North is closed until the 1st. That is why we are having the Poker Run. All the other yellow Foreman's came from the pop up out there with the guy that has the rack on top of his truck!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com