Okeechobee BBQ GRAND CHAMPIONS!!

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, January 19, 2008, 07:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

  Yep we won it all!!! Wood house grill/Heartland motors 1st ribs, 1st, pork, 3rd bris, and grand champion.

Smoke on the water is next!!! ;)

ScooterB

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 19, 2008, 07:05:22 PM
  Yep we won it all!!! Wood house grill/Heartland motors 1st ribs, 1st, pork, 3rd bris, and grand champion.

Smoke on the water is next!!! ;)

I think will needs pics......
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

SWAMP_DONKEY

#2
Quote from: ScooterB on January 19, 2008, 08:14:40 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 19, 2008, 07:05:22 PM
  Yep we won it all!!! Wood house grill/Heartland motors 1st ribs, 1st, pork, 3rd bris, and grand champion.

Smoke on the water is next!!! ;)

I think will needs pics......

"those who trust the least, you should trust the least"  ;)
This is the link that will update tonight or tomorrow...if you notice the WOODHOUSE grill took second the state in 2005 and 2006 and also second in the nation in 2006.
http://www.flbbq.org/toty.htm

In 2007 we only cooked in 6 competitions and still came in 13th in the state when.

ScooterB

Im not callin ya out .....just wanted to see some pics

Congrats   :Fp
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

TRX450R_Racer

Congratulations!!

I also would like to see pictures of the cooker and the award winning food.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Rick16b

Quote from: ScooterB on January 19, 2008, 09:50:21 PM
Im not callin ya out .....just wanted to see some pics
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 19, 2008, 10:40:52 PM
I also would like to see pictures of the cooker and the award winning food.


Ya'll look at the pictures................I want SAMPLES............... :) ;D :) ;D

qt314nfla

Quote from: Rick16b on January 20, 2008, 12:13:38 AM
Quote from: ScooterB on January 19, 2008, 09:50:21 PM
Im not callin ya out .....just wanted to see some pics
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 19, 2008, 10:40:52 PM
I also would like to see pictures of the cooker and the award winning food.


Ya'll look at the pictures................I want SAMPLES............... :) ;D :) ;D

rick i'll second that.  need to do a ride where we pay in to provide the meat and have it all catered.  mmm nothin' better than some good bbq!


renmus

I've sampled Heartland Motor's BBQ.  It is first quality  :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp

Mudneck

Quote from: renmus on January 20, 2008, 08:28:41 PM
I've sampled Heartland Motor's BBQ.  It is first quality  :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp

I seen the pic,cant smeel em though....Now that Indian Mike guy.....he can c@@k tastes like chiken too.... :o

J/K swampass Congrats it seems like you work hard for it! ;) ;) ;)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

 I will cook for all you sorry Bass Turds one day @ the ranch ;)

tekhanto

You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

Bo322

Way to go Swampy!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!

slim2

congrats on the win but u need to thank jimmie too

SWAMP_DONKEY

why thank Jimmie? He cooks on a diff team.

05greengriz

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 20, 2008, 10:35:33 PM
I will cook for all you sorry Bass Turds one day @ the ranch ;)

Date and time please, what type of beer would you like ;)
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

big-daddy

And I though you only cook sausage at your camp......

J/k Congratulations ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mudneck

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 20, 2008, 10:35:33 PM
I will cook for all you sorry Bass Turds one day @ the ranch ;)


2-23-2008  First annual shrimp boil @
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

big-daddy

2/2/ 2008 first annual Cuban coffee brewing contest at MAC DADDYS
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

renmus

Whatta ya know!  I will be there both dates!  Thanks for the info!  ;D

SWAMP_DONKEY

 2-23 sounds like a good time for some PORK!!

renmus

Redundant.  EVERY day is a good day for pork!!!!!!!!!!

Mudneck

Quote from: renmus on January 24, 2008, 02:16:57 PM
Redundant.  EVERY day is a good day for pork!!!!!!!!!!
:o :o :o :o :o :dunno.gif :G CL
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com