quad magazine

Started by Kelli415, January 22, 2008, 09:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelli415

just sent me five february2008 issues
but none of them were under my name.

it was some random ones' like..

+Todd Smith.
+Jason Schaefer
+Christopher Nottingham
+Kyle Gibson
+Cory Green.

&& all of them said "thanks from your sponsors"
but its my address..


strange.


did this happen to anyone else?
what should i do.
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

svtbolt04

Do you happen to have a sponsorhouse account that you paid for?

Unless you know these people so you can hand them out, not much else you can do.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

KD 428

I'll take one off your hands ;)
HONDA CRF450R

Kelli415

Quote from: KD 450 on January 22, 2008, 10:28:17 PM
I'll take one off your hands ;)

yeahh kenny i was going to just give them to you &ryan
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Kelli415

Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 22, 2008, 10:05:19 PM
Do you happen to have a sponsorhouse account that you paid for?

Unless you know these people so you can hand them out, not much else you can do.

nopee
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

KD 428

sweet. I havent read one in months!
HONDA CRF450R

svtbolt04

#6
I got one also..Mine says Scott Cahill

Mine says "thanks from Sponsorhouse"

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Kelli415

Quote from: KD 450 on January 22, 2008, 10:44:51 PM
sweet. I havent read one in months!

haha ok kenny the hondas getting to your head.
i'll put it in my brothers car for you tomorrow you can grab it on the way to school mk?
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

#21yfz

i got one too that says "thanks from sponsorhouse" as well..guess its a courtesy thing there doin for all sponsorhouse members that paid for an account?

svtbolt04

I had an account I paid for almost 2 years ago...Thanks sponsorhouse! haha
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

RAD 450r

Yeah, weird got the same one for me about a week ago.  And now i have another one with someone's name and its says Thanks from sponsorhouse

Mine says Tim Depizzol lol,cant remember if i made that name up or what

The Address is way off too.  Instead of 51st its 523st.  I guess they know i love quads
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Kelli415

Quote from: RAD 450r on January 22, 2008, 11:57:05 PM
Yeah, weird got the same one for me about a week ago.  And now i have another one with someone's name and its says Thanks from sponsorhouse

Mine says Tim Depizzol lol,cant remember if i made that name up or what

The Address is way off too.  Instead of 51st its 523st.  I guess they know i love quads


haha ryan.
(:

um..

yeah but mine has MY address.
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

novadave

Mine came with the name Adoff Oliver Bush on it.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

backinsaddle

i received 2 copies, neither with my name on them, but both with my address.  i'll bet someone at quad magazine didn't check the mailing list they sent to the printer.  I know one thing, if this many people on this site alone received multiple copies, someone screwed up big and this is going to cost someone a fortune

Kelli415

Quote from: backinsaddle on January 23, 2008, 03:50:16 AM
i received 2 copies, neither with my name on them, but both with my address.  i'll bet someone at quad magazine didn't check the mailing list they sent to the printer.  I know one thing, if this many people on this site alone received multiple copies, someone screwed up big and this is going to cost someone a fortune


am'on to thatt.
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

ebtrx450r

Same here. I was wondering who Christopher Hall is.

Turboderf

did anyone get with for Turboderf yet ...i have not seen any magazine  :'(

quadracer1992

Only people on real race teams can get free magazines. Mine came today! ;D
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

shogun323

Kelli, I think you need to send a copy to me.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

KD 428

Yes! I finally got some(3 actually). I feel special now lol 8)
HONDA CRF450R

Kelli415

Quote from: KD 450 on January 24, 2008, 10:10:56 PM
Yes! I finally got some(3 actually). I feel special now lol 8)

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!
then give me the one i gave you back!
and i'll send it to shotgun!
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

radyray916

got one also today name was a chuckie greenwood .

Kelli415

Quote from: radyray916 on January 25, 2008, 10:34:58 PM
got one also today name was a chuckie greenwood .

thats a cool name though!
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

~Demon_Boy250X~

I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet... you better not have mine guys!!!
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Kelli415

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 27, 2008, 03:45:30 AM
I haven't gotten mine in the mail yet... you better not have mine guys!!!

oh..
about that..

see. i like cutting the pictures out and taping them to my bedroom door
& throw the rest of the magazine away.
sorry.
i said bye to your little friend. =]
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.