QUAD, BIKE, SIDE X SIDE & THREE WHEELER X-TREME RACE 1-26-08

Started by Shawn, January 15, 2008, 07:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

I WILL NOT HAVE INTERNET AS OF TOMORROW MORNING AT 8AM SO PLEASE ASK YOUR QUESTION TO PAUL_S AND HE WILL GET YOU FIXED UP 8)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

jayman

As a passenger in the side by side race do I need to register???
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

BIGREDTIDE

Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

duroc825

Whoever didn't show up SHAME on you! You guys missed a great race. Slight rain but never affected the event, minimal mud. Better than any FTR trail I've ridden and a lot cheaper. I don't want to dis the FTR events though but everyone should give Motoplex a try. Two series sounds good to me. Future events scheduled around FTR and GNCC schedules I heard, so everyone has no reason to not give it a try. Plenty of trail (just over 13 miles, 3 laps approx. 1 1/2 hours) and lots of wide open straightaways and plenty of tight stuff. No whooops, deep ruts or palmettos! Great trails for a scramble! Hope more show up for the next one.

predatorracer8

grr didnt make it i was working on it till the minute it was too late, but my beast is running strong now. ill catch the next one.

BIGREDTIDE

Yep!!  If you didn't show up....you missed a GREAT event!!   8)

I'll be posting some pic's & vids soon!   ;D
Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

zman

What a great event and course.  Hats off to Paul and all that helped.