COUPLE PICS OF THE UPDATED RHINO 4 SEATER

Started by r6realtor, January 09, 2008, 10:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r6realtor

Just hooked up the light bar last night, they will definitely work at night ;D my old lights, roof, and these wheels and tires are still for sale in the part and accessories section if anyone is interested!




Thinking of these wheels next what do you think? I stole these from my 08 grizz 700 for the pics.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

r6realtor

those are sweet! well that certainly broadens the choices, I never even would have thought to look at there's because I never really cared for there othere rims. Thanks for that info, I appreciate it!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Qdawg76

looking good, I like that light bar and those wheels you stole off your Grizzly. I think I have seen similar wheels on one of my toys  ;)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

r6realtor

Quote from: Qdawg76 on January 10, 2008, 10:49:04 AM
looking good, I like that light bar and those wheels you stole off your Grizzly. I think I have seen similar wheels on one of my toys  ;)
Actually, do find that your rear tires seem really low profile? they just seem so stretched looking on my rhino compared to my grizzly, I assume it's just me but wondering if you find it a little to low profile for your taste?
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Muddbuggy

The roll cage looks good...how did everything line up.  the wheels look good too my buddy has the polished on his rhino.
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

r6realtor

Quote from: Muddbuggy on January 10, 2008, 11:56:30 AM
The roll cage looks good...how did everything line up.  the wheels look good too my buddy has the polished on his rhino.
well certainly could have never done it by myself, luckly my neighbor came over and gave me a hand. once we got the rubber hammer out it went in like clock work.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Muddbuggy

heres a pic of mine... during the build of the new cage.  the rear seat and cage is nice cuz I can bring the wife and both kids (safely) 8)
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

r6realtor

Quote from: Muddbuggy on January 10, 2008, 08:21:55 PM
heres a pic of mine... during the build of the new cage.  the rear seat and cage is nice cuz I can bring the wife and both kids (safely) 8)
hey cant see the pic for some reason? post again if you can, I'd like to see it!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

rb-86

Quote from: r6realtor on January 10, 2008, 09:07:43 PM
Quote from: Muddbuggy on January 10, 2008, 08:21:55 PM
heres a pic of mine... during the build of the new cage.  the rear seat and cage is nice cuz I can bring the wife and both kids (safely) 8)
hey cant see the pic for some reason? post again if you can, I'd like to see it!

save it to ur desktop and then click it.
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
26" ITP mudlite XTR's
ITP Black Delta rims
2500lb Mile Marker Winch
2inch Xtreme Products Lift Kit

r6realtor

oh wow you did an entire cage, mine is just an add on, do you have any finished pics?
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

codybwb

2002 kawasaki prairie 650 4x4:
Race mods!
2002 polaris 500 h.o:
few mods
2000 polaris 325 4x4:(gone)

Young Gun

Looks good, I think those lights should throw off a tad bit of light...just a tad ;)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Fox17

looks sweet. one question though, did you have to mod the elcetrical system to keep the lights going and keep the battery charged? we put some on a quad one time and it would kill the battery. maybe we just had crappy lights. idk.

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

r6realtor

Quote from: Fox17 on January 11, 2008, 02:37:21 PM
looks sweet. one question though, did you have to mod the elcetrical system to keep the lights going and keep the battery charged? we put some on a quad one time and it would kill the battery. maybe we just had crappy lights. idk.
I don't know yet, haven't even had a chance to run them longer than 20-30min so far??
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

r6realtor

A couple more updates, new wheels/tires, crappy pics for now.


2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Muddbuggy

the lights and wheel/tires look good...we'll have to get together sometime and dew a night ride..
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

r6realtor

Quote from: Muddbuggy on January 18, 2008, 09:18:20 PM
the lights and wheel/tires look good...we'll have to get together sometime and dew a night ride..

definitely :T
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com