Motoplex Chili Cookoff Feature Weekend

Started by Paul_S, January 17, 2008, 09:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S


KD 428

Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I wasnt so far away!
HONDA CRF450R

GrizzlyGator

OMG!! Sounds like a ripp roarin' good time!!  :o Watch out for the chilli


shogun323

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

SWAMP_DONKEY

  WOW we took first place in Chili Last weekend.

qt314nfla

lookin' forward to another great weekend paul.  you know i can't miss these rides.  i'm hoping i'll still have some venison for this one.  i know i can't beat swamp, but if i can find my dad's recipe we use to do the texas chili cook offs and place well.

greenmachine

My boy & I will be there fo' sho'. 
I have a feeling that the Madison FD may be getting some calls about a strange cloud looming over the woods south of I-10 off Hwy 53. :o

Ida_Mann

Quote from: KD 450 on January 17, 2008, 10:34:01 PM
Looks like a lot of fun. Wish I wasnt so far away!

dude, come on up anyway,,,,,some regulars come from Titusville, and I'm proud to say I have made every feature weekend so far since the grand opening.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gtnwood

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com