Offshore Call Center Have gone too far!!!!

Started by shogun323, January 17, 2008, 10:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shogun323

I was feeling a little depressed today and the more I tried to get out of my funk, the further I fell into. I started feeling so bad I called a help line and was connected to someone in a call center in Pakistan. I was a little shocked but he sounded somewhat helpful. I told him I wasn't feeling well and felt a little suicidal. He got all excited and asked me if I could drive a truck. >:D
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MedicMudder

MMMMMMMM iz that gunpowder I smell ????praise Alia >:( >:(
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com