Holey lands saturday

Started by caospop, January 11, 2008, 11:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caospop

I will be at holey lands again... I will get there at about 11am. White Dodge Ram 1500 w/ dark tints. ATV Fl sign on rear window. ;D
DC 159*224927*14
2007 Polaris Sportsman

jrpro130

I'll be there about 1-2pm, grizz 700 blue on 29.5's riding with eiger on 27's...can't miss us stock f150 towing a 6x12
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

caospop

we park over at the begining of the dirt road on the left.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

~Demon_Boy250X~

Yeah i normally go on sundays... and not this weekend lol. Next weekend well next sunday i will be there.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

oldskool350x

I will be there on my ATC 350x with a group of others.....a few atc's and quads....gonna BBQ a little also near an old hunt camp.  See you there!  Scott

jrpro130

I'll be there sun night and monday
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

crom A zone

me  2 got new belt on my bike lets see how long it will stay one   so who wants to see the eiger pull that front end up ????
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

~Demon_Boy250X~

Like i said in other thread i will be there Saturday for sure look for the Yellow Hummer H2 in the parking area with a yellow trailor and 3 Hondas thats us =]
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

TRX470r

I plan on being out there this Sat with 1 or 2 other Sport Quads and a KTM 450 Dirtbike. We also part at the beginning for the dirt road. Look for a Silver Honda Oddysee with a 05 TRX450r. plan on getting there about 9 or 10am. I was there last weekend with my sons and their PW80 dirtbike and we had a blast. This time the littles ones stay at home so the big boys can have some fun.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

~Demon_Boy250X~

My group changed there minds AGAIN.... we going on sunday will be there around 8-10 am on sunday. My group is an 01 Honda 300ex with race cuts, an 03 Honda 400ex, and another Honda Utility bike all Red... being pulled by a Yellow Hummer H2 like i said i'll be there on sunday at around 8-10 am.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com