texas ditch surfing

Started by GrizzlyGator, January 17, 2008, 06:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

funny video...looks like they're having a lot of fun!!


Mudneck

#1
I saw that just couldn figure out how to post it. Funny stuff ;D

Looks like you cant either!  HA!~
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

shogun323

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

svtbolt04

That is fun! I wish we had another hurricane come through and fill up the ditches so me and the old friends can break out the wake board.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Sleazy_Rider78

Thats awesome.  I wanna try that with my riding lawn mower.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Turboderf

Thats funny just some young hillbillys having fun  ;D

kfx400rob

lol, harder than it looks if youve ever tried it.
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com