Outlaw Money Race- Saturday Feb. 2nd

Started by fastrnrik, January 04, 2008, 02:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

01ZX12R

That Fla boy that wrecked was me and I dont see ur old azz out there racin, maybe you dont have the ballzzz too. It has nothing to do with the motor its all about the skill. Don't worry Bud is going to put a whoppin on that azz this time. Lets see your NC crew try and block him this time around
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

01ZX12R

And if Scott, Derek, and Dave W show up the NC boyz might as well just pack it up..
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

450r91

I can asure you I have a prod size motor and asure you aint to nc boys taken this one

fastrnrik

Quote from: 450r91 on January 17, 2008, 06:54:00 PM
I can asure you I have a prod size motor and asure you aint to nc boys taken this one

Size don't matter. It just has to be running for the main.... Sorry, could't resist...

1racermom1

damn boys yall getting a little up right or what  you boys should have kick our butt the first time yalls home town track and the only tt track yall have and i would like to know you was doing the blocking last time come on boys dont get to up set we can make it easy or we can do it the hard way so whats it going to be.             by the way why dont yall come to nc and we can so you what tt racing is all about  yall can have the flat racing but we going to race it again

01ZX12R

Now you know as well as I do that if we would not have let yall NC boys win the first time here that we would have no chance at ever getting yall back down here.  By the way we like it the hard way.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Bamaquad

Quote from: 01ZX12R on January 17, 2008, 09:53:50 PM
Now you know as well as I do that if we would not have let yall NC boys win the first time here that we would have no chance at ever getting yall back down here.  By the way we like it the hard way.

Damn, I been missing out.
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

yfz122

I found a little more horsepower and some more traction. Results should be a little different this time around. I just need to bolt on some wings now!!!
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

HondaATC

Oh snap...look what Doc Browns cooking up.

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Bamaquad

Quote from: 1racermom1 on January 17, 2008, 08:49:05 PM
damn boys yall getting a little up right or what  you boys should have kick our butt the first time yalls home town track and the only tt track yall have and i would like to know you was doing the blocking last time come on boys dont get to up set we can make it easy or we can do it the hard way so whats it going to be.             by the way why dont yall come to nc and we can so you what tt racing is all about  yall can have the flat racing but we going to race it again

Man, took me a while to figure out what you was trying to say. :oo :oo :oo
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

1racermom1

we got a local tt race a robbins ridge on the 26th of jan so yall talking all the sh*t so why dont yall come on up here and then we will be down there the next week end     or are yall smart enough to find yalls way up here  ;D

01ZX12R

#36
Smart enough, man thats why everyone moves to Florida to be schooled and learn something. Sh!t rolls down hill, and that what keeps comin to Fl from up there a bunch of sh!t.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

1racermom1

schooled i guess yall learned something the last time we kicked that ass  :-*

01ZX12R

Ya we sure did we learned that the fish always takes the bait.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

1racermom1

ya the fish takes the bait home like nc took the money home  :'(

HillKiller

Quote from: Bamaquad on January 18, 2008, 11:33:22 AM
Quote from: 1racermom1 on January 17, 2008, 08:49:05 PM
damn boys yall getting a little up right or what  you boys should have kick our butt the first time yalls home town track and the only tt track yall have and i would like to know you was doing the blocking last time come on boys dont get to up set we can make it easy or we can do it the hard way so whats it going to be.             by the way why dont yall come to nc and we can so you what tt racing is all about  yall can have the flat racing but we going to race it again

Man, took me a while to figure out what you was trying to say. :oo :oo :oo
Yeah me too! That sure is one big run-on sentence! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

01ZX12R

Man I got something for you NC boys now. I just put a new 5hp Briggs motor on my Murrey push mower that will blow all you NC boys away. Get Sum
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

fastrnrik

Quote from: 01ZX12R on January 19, 2008, 03:21:15 AM
Man I got something for you NC boys now. I just put a new 5hp Briggs motor on my Murrey push mower that will blow all you NC boys away. Get Sum

Why would you take the motor out of your YFZ?

Bamaquad

Quote from: fastrnrik on January 19, 2008, 03:39:34 AM
Quote from: 01ZX12R on January 19, 2008, 03:21:15 AM
Man I got something for you NC boys now. I just put a new 5hp Briggs motor on my Murrey push mower that will blow all you NC boys away. Get Sum

Why would you take the motor out of your YFZ?

:O  You gonna let him get away with that? :)
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

1st corner crash

 :O  You gonna let him get away with that? :)
[/quote]

He rides a poo-poo-laris-honda, so you have to take that into consideration with the lack of response.

Besides that he only rides in our class so that when he "breaks" or "wrecks" or as he refers to it "somebody crashed me"... he can pull off into the infield and get a front row seat of all the action!  :o >:D
I'd like to thank all my sponsors:
Me, Myself, and I

fastrnrik

Quote from: 1st corner crash on January 22, 2008, 06:02:05 PM
:O  You gonna let him get away with that? :)

He rides a poo-poo-laris-honda, so you have to take that into consideration with the lack of response.

Besides that he only rides in our class so that when he "breaks" or "wrecks" or as he refers to it "somebody crashed me"... he can pull off into the infield and get a front row seat of all the action!  :o >:D
[/quote]

Don't hate on the Poo-laris. You and your two boyfriends Wayne and Dave are obviously envious and just scared of it. Everyone knows you guys conspire against me to crash me out because I'm obviously so fast. I think you guys sabotage my bike when we're in the pits as well. :o At least I "wreck" in an actual race. You wreck all by yourself in practice. LOL. 

Just wait 'til Saturday. I'm bringin' the Polaris and I'll put your pretty little YFZ into a monster truck tire.... with you on it. 


yfz122

If I remember correctly that polaris can't get close enough to put anybody into anything unless you do it while you are getting lapped.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

N-Tense Motorsports

Quote from: 1racermom1 on January 18, 2008, 09:09:20 PM
schooled i guess yall learned something the last time we kicked that ass  :-*

Y'all sound like you waxed azz and took ALL the money home.  That didn't happen... Bud whooped up on one of you and was tappin on the grab bar of the other one....  AND if I remember correctly a 14 year old was all over the back end of you guys trying to push you outta the way cuz y'all were too slow!   
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fastrnrik

Quote from: yfz122 on January 22, 2008, 11:09:38 PM
If I remember correctly that polaris can't get close enough to put anybody into anything unless you do it while you are getting lapped.

You pipe down Polk County. You ride a Polaris too. Probably because the power is intoxicating, or your YFZ is either leaking oil or broke down.

Bamaquad

Quote from: yfz122 on January 22, 2008, 11:09:38 PM
If I remember correctly that polaris can't get close enough to put anybody into anything unless you do it while you are getting lapped.


:R :R :R
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]