American Idol Star Wars Girl

Started by mrbones, January 16, 2008, 11:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Last night that Star Wars girl was hilarious. The most dorkiest and funniest line I've ever heard. Referring to her Princess Leia hair, "If you haven't seen this hair style, you must be living on the opposite side of some M class planet in Star Trek."

Hmm..maybe I'm the dork for knowing what the means, lol.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

eldiablo64

yeah she was a dork,how about Ben Haar Paula told him to wax his chest hair and come back and the idiot did it lmao.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

dynodon

Quote from: mrbones on January 16, 2008, 11:31:51 AM
Last night that Star Wars girl was hilarious. The most dorkiest and funniest line I've ever heard. Referring to her Princess Leia hair, "If you haven't seen this hair style, you must be living on the opposite side of some M class planet in Star Trek."

Hmm..maybe I'm the dork for knowing what the means, lol.
She was HOT !!!!!!!!!!





























                                NOT, What a DORK. She is from some M planet from some other Galaxy in star trek
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

LostCause

I liked the 5 o'clock shadow she had going on.  Would have been better if she left the unibrow..... :D :D :D
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

greenmachine

I liked the chick who lived in a studio apartment(1 room) with her mom, dog, & 2 cats.
She sung an old Jefferson Airplane song. She actually nailed the song, but she was a bit to strange. Then she bent over & spread her butt cheeks at Simon

TUFBEINGCHRIS

I agree, the fact that she used a "star trek" analogy to describe her hair style was damn near the funniest thing i've ever seen on public television.

-con
04 Honda 450R
01 Yamaha Blaster(girlfriends)
99 Chevy Suburban 3/4 ton 4x4
05 Nissan Frontier 4 door 4x4
Female Rednose Pit

qt314nfla

ok, you ppl need to get a life.  omfg i can't believe all you guys are sitting and watching AI!  did Sir Paul have a Sausage fest at his place last night?  Did you men sit around and dig for the popcorn in each others laps?  "Opps that's not popcorn but I'll have a lick anyway"- heard from the room next to y'all.

muahahahaha!

Da_Mtg_Man

What about the brother that thought he had a deep voice. And then the stalker, That song that he made up was freakin hilarious, I was rolling on the floor.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 16, 2008, 03:47:42 PM
And then the stalker, That song that he made up was freakin hilarious, I was rolling on the floor.

I agree that was the funiest...but I tell you he was one creepy character...did you see the way he dropped his head down and starred at Paula by looking up through his eyebrows&*(%^&*^it reminded me of the guy they callled Gomer in that vietnam war movie dang i can't remember the name of it but anyway he's the one that shot himself while sitting on the toilet...he had the same CREEPY look

mrbones

#9
The movie is Full Metal Jacket. He was a spooky dude.

Oh, and some 40 million people watched that show last night. I don't think we are too crazy for watching it. It's high quality entertainment!! lol....
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

LostCause

plus at that time there wasn't anything else on.  Singing or loosing weight. 

The guy with the deep voice.  Did you notice that when he said go, his face looked like the mask from scary movie.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Chevy1500z71

i cant belive all you fags watched american idol last night...


so did you see that black guy, or the one who waxed his chest and came back... great stuff to bad the show gets lame after the begining episodes.

budman

I actually watched the first hour...LMAO funny...never watched that before, but had an hour to kill before Comanche Moon started. I can't believe the surprised look on their faces when they were told they sucked. Don't they have family or friends? I know some folks do it for a kick, but some of them looked sooooo dejected. Like they thought they nailed their song..... :'(
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

susieblazer

#13
i am finally burned out on AI......we have been watching Comanche Moon, final saga to Lonesome Dove...3 nights worth last one is tonight...
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

LostCause

Good one from tonight.  All I can say is

I am your brother........... :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

NYRAPTOR


SWAMP_DONKEY

#16
 Take it, take it, take it, SIMON take it all.... I am going for acting now.  WTF was Glitter Queen all about??

MedicMudder

I am sooooo glad I did not know what that freak was talking bout m planet or n,l,g what ever in the h%&* she was talking bout :P ::)
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: MedicMudder on January 16, 2008, 10:30:23 PM
I am sooooo glad I did not know what that freak was talking bout m planet or n,l,g what ever in the h%&* she was talking bout :P ::)

It was something to do with L-Cross.

eldiablo64

I only watch the first couple of weeks when they are auditioning there are some real characters on there.never any body that rocks out.the best 2 that were ever on were Bo Bice and Daughtry they broke away from the top 40 bullcrap and rocked.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

greenmachine

I'll take Carry Underwood anytime anywhere!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: greenmachine on January 17, 2008, 08:39:33 AM
I'll take Carry Underwood anytime anywhere!

I'm with you on that one brother.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

05greengriz

The black chic towards the end was hot.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mrbones

Quote from: LostCause on January 16, 2008, 10:06:13 PM
Good one from tonight.  All I can say is

I am your brother........... :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif

I still have this song stuck in my head. Just like Simon said, its going to be a hit song. Someone will take it and record it and make that dude rich. Congratz to him!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com