pics from the Motoplex last weekend

Started by Ida_Mann, January 16, 2008, 08:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

http://s146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/motoplex11108/

for those who weren't there, you missed one heck of a time.

I'll be going back again, and again and again.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Shawn

Thanks for all the pics Ida ;) You are daman ;D. Also a big thanks for the Technical computer audio video anslaught of skills you have.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Ida_Mann

that was MP formally known as Sir Dreth.

I add the "sir" after that jumping.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mr_Daring(Swamp_King)

 :oWOW :o
SOME GREAT PICs Ida

Just one question, who is that crazy, muddy, long haired dude.

"Hay watch this"

Famous Last Words

Again Thanks for one of my top 10 weekends

D.

psd

Great pics, I am going to have to make it to one of there event weekends. I have heard nothing but good things!
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com