denton steering stabilizers

Started by predatorracer8, January 15, 2008, 02:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

predatorracer8

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 16, 2008, 02:24:52 AM
Here ya go. I've spent a lot of money with these people. Good service.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PEP-Steering-Stabilizer-Dampner-Polaris-Predator-500_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43972QQihZ002QQitemZ120176554955QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

thank you i see he has 45 of them so next week, consider one sold. i heard that those were not adjustable but the description says it is.

TRX450R_Racer

The only way to adjust it is to move the mount on the stem from the inner to the outer hole. If you have it on the outer hole it is stiffer. I would run it on the inner hole. I ran one of those for years before I bought a Precision. You won't be dissapointed.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

predatorracer8

ok i will set it on the inner hole.

thanks, jake

svtbolt04

The only problem I had with my PEP was I hit a tree with the bars sideways and it bent the shaft. But that would have happened if it were any brand.

I say spend the money and get a good system like Elka or Precision.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

predatorracer8

Quote from: svtbolt04 on January 16, 2008, 09:58:17 PM
The only problem I had with my PEP was I hit a tree with the bars sideways and it bent the shaft. But that would have happened if it were any brand.

I say spend the money and get a good system like Elka or Precision.

well i am still in need of a cheap turck so i could use the 500 somewere else rite now so i can make every race and more!!!!

im doing something temporary for a season or so however long it last

thanks, jake

Gato

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 15, 2008, 09:34:26 PM
Besides suspension a stabilizer is the best upgrade you will do to your quad.

Stabilizer........................................$150-$500

the smooth ride..............................priceless
If I am not a racer just ride few trails and open land very little jumps what is the better buy in my case for 450r presicion or a rebuildable type adjuster
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Gato

Quote from: Gato on January 17, 2008, 12:33:07 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on January 15, 2008, 09:34:26 PM
Besides suspension a stabilizer is the best upgrade you will do to your quad.

Stabilizer........................................$150-$500

the smooth ride..............................priceless
If I am not a racer just ride few trails and open land very little jumps what is the better buy in my case for 450r presicion or a rebuildable type adjuster
sorry precision
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1