Air Master Dreth on the quads only ramp

Started by Chuck_Norris, January 14, 2008, 01:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

It felt good to fly again. Thanks for posting ;)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

klutchbuster400

You have some major cojones! I would love to try that though.

1FasterBlaster

 Impressive Dreth. Do you do your own stunts, or do you have a double? LOL

duroc825

Geez man you could break something doing that stuff!  ;)

Shawn

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 15, 2008, 12:26:54 PM
Impressive Dreth. Do you do your own stunts, or do you have a double? LOL


Shhhhhh............You will give away my secret :D
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Ride1Rob

Nice form Dreth! The man of many talents  ;)  .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

1FasterBlaster

  I can do that too, but with no hands, or feet, looking backwards, upside down with my eyes closed. Lucky for you, I don't have a quad right now or I would show you how it's done!!

Shawn

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 16, 2008, 09:15:11 AM
  I can do that too, but with no hands, or feet, looking backwards, upside down with my eyes closed. Lucky for you, I don't have a quad right now or I would show you how it's done!!


I can do all those tricks to while im in my computer chair :D :D :D :D jk
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Hondabeefast

02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

duroc825

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 16, 2008, 09:15:11 AM
  I can do that too, but with no hands, or feet, looking backwards, upside down with my eyes closed. Lucky for you, I don't have a quad right now or I would show you how it's done!!

Lucky for him that he does it intentionally Chino! And he lands it too! You didn't mention if you could land it did ya ;D

1FasterBlaster


gearhead400

Thats awesome! i've been wanting to hit a freestyle ramp bad!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

quads_only

if you want it that bad you should hit me up.
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

gearhead400

You think i'd be alright with stock suspension? 450r shocks up front.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

quads_only

#16
ramps can be set at any distance and stock shocks are good enough for 45ft or less.  our landings are super smooth.
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

JoeZ400

Fred - Are you guys going to be out there this Sunday?  If so let me know what time...Thanks.

quads_only

[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

ROC0999

Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;


2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
[url="http://wayf.wayfm.com/"]http://wayf.wayfm.com/[/url]
www.quadsforchrist.org

JayDawg

Good grief Dreth I would crap myself if I even thought about doing something like that.  Nice air though! You have waaaayyyy bigger cojones than I do! ;D
05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

Shawn Collister

Quote from: quads_only on January 22, 2008, 12:16:40 AM
yep! I'll be there about 1:00.    8)

Where is this place?  Is the ramp the only thing to ride?
Thats how I roll.

Paul_S

Quote from: Shawn Collister on February 28, 2008, 07:39:05 PM
Quote from: quads_only on January 22, 2008, 12:16:40 AM
yep! I'll be there about 1:00.    8)

Where is this place?  Is the ramp the only thing to ride?

The pictures were taken at the Motoplex, there are tons of other things to ride:

http://floridamotoplex.com/


yfz450psycho


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com