Don't buy anymore starbucks(Please Read for all dudes on atvflorida)

Started by americanhighlander, January 14, 2008, 08:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

I know we have a starbuck in lake city area.
But i post a topic on g4tv forums today so go look at it read it
you'll understand about it very well.

http://forums.g4tv.com/thread.jspa?messageID=13071475&#13071475
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

yfz122

Now I have a reason not to like them. Their coffee sucks anyways!!
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Young Gun

Those jerks!  Don't they know that when those Marines get back they will take them at 500yds? ;)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Thunderdually

According to urban legends this rumor is false, In fact Starbucks does support the war.   source  http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/starbucks.asp
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

predatorracer8

WOW! everybody on that g4 forum can go to hell, sure they joined the army on there own terms but if it wasnt for them the terroist would be over here putin ther cigs out in there eyes. that blows my mind that someone could be that disrespectful for people who protect your LIFE and FAMILY so you can do stuff in life. i think those guys that write disrespectful stuff about our military should learn a hard lesson.

and if anything you should be trying to be half the man they are for putting there lifes on hold.

my dad just retired after thirty years in service, and has lost alot of his own life for this country, to think that tens of thousands do the same thing while people disrespect them....thats sad

jake



SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Thunderdually on January 14, 2008, 08:44:41 PM
According to urban legends this rumor is false, In fact Starbucks does support the war.   source  http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/starbucks.asp

Yes they do support our troops. this was proven to be false 4 years ago.... damn gamers should watch the news. lol

qt314nfla

This is a false rumor.  Check out thunders post on snopes.com.  Thanks for posting.  I was just about to try to clear it up as well.

Ppl don't believe everything you read.  Check out the source and verify it.  No sence in spreading bad rumors about a business w/o solid proof.  I don't mean my friends', uncles', brothers', sister, who knew a guy that posted the non-sence to begin w/.  Snopes.com is always a good source.

FishaHallic

I HATE those stupid urban legends. I have an aunt that still tells me not to flash high beams at someone that has theirs on because it's a gang initiation to kill the first person to flash the beams back. 

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: FishaHallic on January 14, 2008, 11:08:46 PM
I HATE those stupid urban legends. I have an aunt that still tells me not to flash high beams at someone that has theirs on because it's a gang initiation to kill the first person to flash the beams back. 

Oh that one is true... I had a second cousin that was a stock boy and had a ex roomate with a artificial leg that was kicked out of school for firecrackers that heard that it happend to a friend of his mothers uncle.  Very true...uh hu it did.

Fox17

Quote from: predatorracer8 on January 14, 2008, 10:38:38 PM
WOW! everybody on that g4 forum can go to hell, sure they joined the army on there own terms but if it wasnt for them the terroist would be over here putin ther cigs out in there eyes. that blows my mind that someone could be that disrespectful for people who protect your LIFE and FAMILY so you can do stuff in life. i think those guys that write disrespectful stuff about our military should learn a hard lesson.

and if anything you should be trying to be half the man they are for putting there lifes on hold.

my dad just retired after thirty years in service, and has lost alot of his own life for this country, to think that tens of thousands do the same thing while people disrespect them....thats sad

jake




thats what im thinkin. id like to send them there early too.

FishaHallic

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 14, 2008, 11:18:08 PM
Quote from: FishaHallic on January 14, 2008, 11:08:46 PM
I HATE those stupid urban legends. I have an aunt that still tells me not to flash high beams at someone that has theirs on because it's a gang initiation to kill the first person to flash the beams back. 

Oh that one is true... I had a second cousin that was a stock boy and had a ex roomate with a artificial leg that was kicked out of school for firecrackers that heard that it happend to a friend of his mothers uncle.  Very true...uh hu it did.

  :R 2:L :L............ :M

yfz122

Quote from: Thunderdually on January 14, 2008, 08:44:41 PM
According to urban legends this rumor is false, In fact Starbucks does support the war.   source  http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/starbucks.asp
I thought I finally had a legit reason not to like that place. I guess I will keep looking.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

predatorracer8

Quote from: FishaHallic on January 14, 2008, 11:08:46 PM
I HATE those stupid urban legends. I have an aunt that still tells me not to flash high beams at someone that has theirs on because it's a gang initiation to kill the first person to flash the beams back. 

ive heard that one too.

kawGIRL

WoW this subject is very old  ??? Last time I was in Starbucks they asked me if I wanted to donate a pound of coffee to the troops.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com