Rookie in town

Started by WidowMaker, April 13, 2005, 03:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WidowMaker

Hello...everyone is their any room for one more rookie? (been riding for like 3 days  :)    i rode a blaster once or twice before i started riding for real tho)




WidowMaker

#1





Qdawg76

Always room for another here. Welcome and give it a few weeks and you'll be hooked to this site just like the rest of us ;D
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey WidoMaker, you will be hooked like a lot of us for sure. By the way there is a nice quad frienldy track on Lake Land, I'll be going this weekend with some other friends !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

WidowMaker


YFZ450-Tampa

I-4  Exit 38  like 1/2 mile on road 33, by the speed way it is call Quickmxtrack.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

WidowMaker

Thats like 5 min from me... you racing? i might come watch

YFZ450-Tampa

I just go there for practice, they also have like 2 miles of trails, that are good for practice I race on Hare Sacrambles, the next race is on May so I want to keep doing some riding, they have some races going on, but I don't know when or who organize them.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

WidowMaker

Hey i sent you a message.. regarding the rodam thing on the 23rd

Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth

Quotewelcome to the site!

 ;)

tampaboy813

QuoteHello...everyone is their any room for one more rookie? (been riding for like 3 days  :)    i rode a blaster once or twice before i started riding for real tho)



welcome, always be safe

Moose

You're hooked already because you are here. Welcome.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

WidowMaker


BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

WELCOME! Cool name I use to have a yz490 and all the old timer racers I met said back in the day they called it the widowmaker.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

YFZ450AndyH

Welcome to the site.  

Old_School

Welcome. Happy posting.  8)  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

WidowMaker

Quotewelcome, always be safe
I try but sometimes you just cant help it....


Thanks all

atvtrailer

05 450r #13B

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com