Motoplex January Feature Weekend Flyer

Started by Paul_S, December 06, 2007, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

  I'm gonna try and get there early. She will have fun no matter what she's doing. She's just happy going somewhere with Daddy!!

1FasterBlaster

  I had a friend that said he would drive my Daughter and I to the Motoplex. Apparently, he went out drinking lastnight with his buddies and now it looks like I have no ride. Dayum alchoholics!!
   Good friends are hard to find these days. My Daughter woke up this morning and put on all her riding gear and I had to tell her we might not be going. I was really looking forward to going and just seeing the place. I'm so bummed out right now.

AmericanRobster

Chino,

That really sucks man. I'm sorry that I had to work this weekend. Maybe sometime soon when my bills and stuff are paid off we can load all the stuff on my truck and roll out there for the next event.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road