countyline saturday

Started by klutchbuster400, January 10, 2008, 03:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Race at seminole this weekend so it'll be packed. Anyone going to countyline?

LTR450 994

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 10, 2008, 03:53:15 PM
Race at seminole this weekend so it'll be packed. Anyone going to countyline?
thats when it is good, you get to race around with more quads than normal. but i may do miami this weekend since i was told they did a few changes.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: LTR450 994 on January 11, 2008, 01:17:56 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 10, 2008, 03:53:15 PM
Race at seminole this weekend so it'll be packed. Anyone going to countyline?
thats when it is good, you get to race around with more quads than normal. but i may do miami this weekend since i was told they did a few changes.
True, but I've been out of it lately, I need to go somewhere else. I find seminole pretty damn boring since they changed the supercross track.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com