First Race! Anything I should know?

Started by Pat, December 29, 2007, 03:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

predatorracer8

goign from orlando to myakka would be around 3 hours i would think.

Pat

Haven't bought motocross boots yet...still have some old army boots...if I wear those will I be the only guy out there without motocross boot? Pat
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

TRX470r

What is the best way to get to the race from the Miami Area? I plan on driving up Friday night and heading back home Saturday night.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

ScooterB

Quote from: TRX470r on January 09, 2008, 09:31:27 PM
What is the best way to get to the race from the Miami Area? I plan on driving up Friday night and heading back home Saturday night.

27 north to 70 west to sugar bowl rd south to clay gully west entrance on the right.
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

RAD 450r

Quote from: ScooterB on January 10, 2008, 12:55:53 PM
Quote from: TRX470r on January 09, 2008, 09:31:27 PM
What is the best way to get to the race from the Miami Area? I plan on driving up Friday night and heading back home Saturday night.

27 north to 70 west to sugar bowl rd south to clay gully west entrance on the right.


Yeah thats the way i go
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Pat

Will there be a time clock along the race to let it be known how much time is left or should I wear a watch?
Pat
Was a YFZ 450 Rider...then the kids came along...now looking to get back to it!

predatorracer8

Quote from: Pat on January 11, 2008, 11:31:26 PM
Will there be a time clock along the race to let it be known how much time is left or should I wear a watch?
Pat

just wait for the white flag then you know there is one lap left.