River Ranch. Awesome place to ride.

Started by Vegas, April 11, 2005, 12:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddyGurl101

I live in Davie. If you want to meet us up at Holy Lands on May 15th and meet everyone, we make trips up there all the time. Some have property that we ride with!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Vegas

It's located just on the border of Polk and Osceola counties on Highway 60. I'm not sure how far that is from where you are in Pembroke Pines.

I guess the fastest way from Pembroke Pines is up the Turnpike to Yeehaw Junction head west on Hwy 60 to the intersection of 630 hang a right, it's about a half mile down on the left.

There's a disney resort with hotels, restaraunts, bars, pools, horseback riding about five minutes away. If you care to stay overnight, you might want to check that out. It's cheap too.


West Gate River Ranch.  About 5 minutes from the riding spot.

I'm booked up with riders for the next 3 weeks, but if you want, I'll send you an invite for any weekend in May, except Memorial day weekend.

Let me know!

Peace
V.

bbf


rubicon500kid

where do i got to chech out the land where can i buy it at ?
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Vegas

There are a few available on EBAY.

Check there.

Redgrizzly660

Quoteare you going up this weekend

I am going too  [smiley=BigSmile.gif]

Grizz