Yamaha Grizzly Axle

Started by MudMan, January 06, 2008, 04:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

I am in need of a front axle for a 2002 Yamaha Grizzly 660.  Does anyone have one they want to sell or know where I could get one used ??  And what price range am I looking at ??

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!

I'm kind of rebuilding my Grizzly....so this is all new to me
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Mars

There is a guy on Ebay: Monster Axles or some thing like that. I bought two front axles for a 2000 Griz 660 for less than one OEM. Good fit and finish.
I was repairing a relatives bike who only needed one front alxe but they were sold as a pair. He may want to sell the other if your intrested. You will need to find out if they (2000/2002) use the same axle.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com