Holylands rules?

Started by klutchbuster400, January 05, 2008, 08:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

So my girlfriend's father plans on going riding to holylands this sunday. Only thing is I remember some rules have been implied since my last trip. I know there is something about a rectangular flag needs to be on your quad? but anything else? Does the green title sticker have to be in plain sight on your quad aswell?

caospop

you will need a 6 foot flag from the seat of the bike and the flag has to be 10" x 12". The sticker is good to have but i dont think it is mandatory. I have it on my atv just in case,its nice to have if you get stopped and they want to run the atv when they have the VIN right in front of them it will only make that process go by faster . then you can get back on your trail .
2007 Polaris Sportsman

klutchbuster400

Quote from: caospop on January 05, 2008, 08:16:30 PM
you will need a 6 foot flag from the seat of the bike and the flag has to be 10" x 12". The sticker is good to have but i dont think it is mandatory. I have it on my atv just in case,its nice to have if you get stopped and they want to run the atv when they have the VIN right in front of them it will only make that process go by faster . then you can get back on your trail .
Thanks, also, you wouldn't know how the trails are for sport bikes would you? it hasn't rained in a while so I guess its dry enough? One other thing, the levee is still a 15mph speed limit right?

caospop

I think the leavy is 30mph i think i kept at that and had no problems. pulled a guy out of the mudd with a sport bike...
2007 Polaris Sportsman

fastLANE

all you need is the flag and obey the posted speed limit in the levee (i believe it is 30?) Most of the trail are very dry and I was able to top out my banshee in fourth on some of the trails last weekend. Have fun and clean up your garbage or you will be shot upon exit.

rinconpete

In reguards to flags at holylands. Do they Have to be orange in color or will any flag do?
Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER

caospop

2007 Polaris Sportsman

brett711

tickets were being issued yesterday... fwc is out there enforcing..
2007 honda rancher

klutchbuster400

Thanks guysm they appreciate the info. I didn't have the flag, and my father works this weekend so I decided not to go, hoping they are having a safe fun day.