I took the ATV Safety course today

Started by caospop, January 05, 2008, 04:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caospop

  :P Today i took the ATV safety course today i encourage everyone who just purchased an atv to take the course. They give you $ 100.00 buck in the mail. Special Thanks to Instructor Brooke .
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Ynot0323

Manny,

where did you take it at man ?

i've been trying to get the guys from Miami Beach PD to put me thru it.. I would use my own bike..

let me know..

tony

caospop

They will be having one tommarow let me get you the number. i'll pm you
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Young Gun

They pay you to take it? LOL Sign me up 20times.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

caospop

You can only take it once  i think...
2007 Polaris Sportsman

predatorracer8


caospop

Call the atv safety intitute 1-800-887-2887.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

predatorracer8


Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

predatorracer8

so you pay 150 and then they send you 100 why not just charge 50 lol

Da_Mtg_Man

I was kidding. I don't know if there is any fee to take the course. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

predatorracer8

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 05, 2008, 10:41:07 PM
I was kidding. I don't know if there is any fee to take the course. ;D

oop you got me you trickster you

by the way does you id mean the maytag man???

Da_Mtg_Man

lol...... Thats what everybody thinks and some even call me that just to screw with me. It is actually short for "Mortgage"
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

ScooterB

When you buy a new ATV you get a voucher good for the cost of the course.

NPORA has 6 certified instructors (myself included)and a training area in Sarasota County

We can train 8 people per class or 6 youth riders per class

You will need boots, helmet, eye protection, gloves, long pants and long sleeve shirt.

You also need the correct size ATV for the age of the rider.

We also have access to loaner ATV's for the kids since some kids own larger ATV's

I can set up private classes or you can call the ATV Safety Institute 1-800-887-2887

Course cost is $150 per adult or $75.00 per child Course takes around 4 hours

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

caospop

Well said... The course is really great . I would like to become an intructor since i think there is only one here in dade county.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

caospop

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 06, 2008, 07:49:17 AM
lol...... Thats what everybody thinks and some even call me that just to screw with me. It is actually short for "Mortgage"
I allways knew it was mortgage  :K
2007 Polaris Sportsman

predatorracer8

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 06, 2008, 07:49:17 AM
lol...... Thats what everybody thinks and some even call me that just to screw with me. It is actually short for "Mortgage"

oh didnt even think about that.


and back in '05 i didnt get no certificate gosh darnit im going to picket bms to get it

Rare Earth Rider

I still say its all about money $$$$ anyway to get more out of the someone trying to have fun sad but true!!!!!!
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com