Anyone Been to 8th St Lately

Started by TNTaylor, November 09, 2007, 12:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNTaylor

I was there 3 weeks ago and it was completely flooded.  Anyone been there more recent?
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

07foreman

i was there last week and thank god for my snorkels

CliffB

Went by Friday and a new gate was blocking roadway, also a sign from SFWM. Looks like another place shut down.    :'(

TNTaylor

Has anyone tried to ride there recently?  I'm thinking about going tomorrow but I don't want to waste my time if it has been completely shut down.

I suspect the Hump will be shut down soon too.  Lots of riders there the past few weeks.  No tresspassing signs are springing up all over the place.  Haven't noticed a lot of enforcement yet but I suspect it is forthcoming.  It really sucks having all this open area in south FL and not being able to explore any of it.
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

686RAPTOR

every place in miami is basically shut down. that doesnt mean people to go. last week i must have seen atleast 30 bikes in that area. 8 st and 157 ave.

07foreman

you have to use one of the other entrances

b16stang_crx

yea go in by 157 from bird road heading to 8st right where the guard rail begins is a good entrance

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com