do you know what sucks

Started by bocephus300, January 03, 2008, 10:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bocephus300

the  250+ dollar camera i just b ought my girlfriend for christmas got stolen on her birthday, at her "family and close friends" party. only had it for 5 days! people who steal are about the biggest scum on the planet. god for bid i find out who it was.


thanks i needed a vent
2006 outlander 800
27 laws
2006 forman 500
26 laws

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Tecatematt

i agree man i hate people who steal......least you know who it is, have you gotten it back?
[url="http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/"]http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/[/url]

85 Tecate (working on it!)
86 350x (restoring)
86 Tri-z rolling chassis

bocephus300

it was the 10 megapixel sony cybershot. but i dont know who took it. we found the case it was in on the hood of my truck and the strap was ripped off, laying in the street a few yards away.
2006 outlander 800
27 laws
2006 forman 500
26 laws

predatorracer8

Quote from: bocephus300 on January 03, 2008, 11:54:51 PM
it was the 10 megapixel sony cybershot. but i dont know who took it. we found the case it was in on the hood of my truck and the strap was ripped off, laying in the street a few yards away.

when i was younger at my birthday i got like 150 bucks and my mom put it in you of those bank money slips and these kids came in our house and took it out of her purse, we knew them but they said they were getting a drfink from the fridge but they were actually taking the money out of the purse.

1FasterBlaster

  I dropped a bank envelope in a record store once with $850. dollars in it. Noone left the store, but noone would come forward. I almost got arrested that day. I wanted to kick everyone's azz in there!!

predatorracer8

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 04, 2008, 09:35:00 PM
  I dropped a bank envelope in a record store once with $850. dollars in it. Noone left the store, but noone would come forward. I almost got arrested that day. I wanted to kick everyone's azz in there!!
i would freak-a-leak if that happened to me.

1FasterBlaster

  I did. That's why the cops came. I didn't want to let anyone leave. I was yelling and screaming," If I see anyone buying more than three records, your azz is mine!!"

predatorracer8

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 04, 2008, 10:41:22 PM
  I did. That's why the cops came. I didn't want to let anyone leave. I was yelling and screaming," If I see anyone buying more than three records, your azz is mine!!"

lol be like every body get on the floor now and there thinking your like jackin the place.

crom A zone

you no what esle suxs...... when u rebuild a motor and u start it for the first time praying everything is smooth
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com