Daily News

Started by dirty2, March 18, 2005, 10:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirty2

I think we should all write letters also to the Daily News or call help me Howard and let them know how atv dealer sale atv in miami with out telling you how all of the land to ride these expensive atv is being taken away from us. I know there is lots of people in south Florida that have atv/dirtbikes/atc that would like more places to ride with out wildlife people messing with you.Who know some one thats very rich see how many people would like to have a riding area and jook us up with a park to ride.
a park in the right place would stop people from having to ride on the streets and on people's property
I wouldn't mind paying to use these parks
If we get lot's of reponses we can forward this information  
talk to your friends tell them about this website

inked4life87

when i win the lotto tonight i am going to take care of that problem.

dirty2

Anyboby else won the lotto that can jook us all up ;D

dirty2

anybody out their have lots of money they can use for a
atv park ;D

bftclub

yeah,but don't want to get sued

gery350

we should count how many dealers in dade verses how many places to ride legally and submit it to all our local channels. probably wont make adifference because not enough people give a crap. masses rule.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

dirty2

#6
Good point. But it would be a good Idea [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

YFZ450AndyH

Hey, I was supposed to win the lottery last night.  Thanks alot....haha

dirty2

Maybe you'll win this Saturday and then you can give me some money  [smiley=laugh.gif]

bftclub

i'm going out to talk to my atv dealer this weekend(rick case) to see what he might suggest

Thrumud

bftclub, I e-mailed Rick Case,   No reply.  I discuss this with several sales people there and the manager, they mentioned that purchasers of ATVs are complaining more & more about this issue.   So, like a smart a$$ I asked "what are you guys doing about it" and they looked at me with a stupid face.  
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

dirty2

#11
Their going to look prety stupid and sad when we get every atv/dirtbike ride's in front of the store with sign and they can't sale anything. All this time the only thing they would do is sell. Well is time they stop selling and get involved. Can you imagine 400 or 500 riders standing in front of a dealer or  calling on the phone complaining. They would be force to do something. I don't know about you but something is better then nothing. Buy the way good job  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

dirty2

 [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]

MuddyGurl101

You can try! Everything helps...
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

dirty2

It will not hurt me  ;)

dirty2


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com