Ripped Off

Started by greenhuman, December 31, 2007, 03:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenhuman

Hi
Does anyone know Will Bever of Hudson, Florida? I paid $925 for a YFZ450 motor off him through YFZcentral.com and he never sent it.  I have been ripped off and would not like to see it happen to anyone else. From what I understand he is a fisherman and won't even pay for his newborns needs, according to his recent ex-wife.
Can anyone suggest a course of action? I am in Australia and I am finding it hard to deal with this from here. Someone suggested local law enforcement as he said it was sent through the mail but could not come up with a tracking number and he has disconnected his phone and email.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
John

dgt714

 >:( Dude that sucks !  I wish you luck.What was his screen name?

greenhuman

YFZWilly.
He got a couple of other guys with the plastics and such. They got a refund off his wife but she says she can't afford to pay me. Apparently I can afford it. Not.

Da_Mtg_Man

Do you have an address of where he lives? There's a few people on this site from Hudson, Maybe someone could stop by and
persuade  :X him to make things right.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

1FasterBlaster

  Maybe they need some kind of business moderator ratings on here to keep this from happening. I don't think anyone that doesn't comply with proper ettiquette should be banned from the site until they do.
   If you have his name and address and proof of payment, I would suggest contacting the local Clerk of the court and see what they say. I hope it will work out for you. Good luck!!

greenhuman

I do have his details. The payment was made to his wifes Paypal account so I do have proof of payment. The address is her current one.
Do you have a number for this Clerk of the court or could I get it off phone number information?
This is the kind of help I need. Not being from the U.S, I don't know how the system works over there.
Thanks everyone!

1FasterBlaster

 Whichever county he is in, 411 will give you there number.Have all account and info before you call. It does cost money though. It depends on how much money was involved.
   I had to file a suit once when someone took off with a car I sold them. He owed me $2500. and it cost me $400. to file the claim.

TRX450R_Racer

Did you dispute it with PayPal? Here is PayPals # 1-866-571-3012

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

KnK Motorsports

File the claim with PAYPAL. They can do a charge back on the wifes account, it may take a little time but I think it would be worth it.
K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

TRX450R_Racer

#9
Hudson, Florida is in Pasco County.

Here is the Pasco County Sheriff's dept # (727) 847-5878.

Here is the Clerk of Courts # (727) 847-8055.

I hate dirtbag thieves. If you don't get anywhere legally post up their personal information and we will get a group together to stop by and have a talk with them.

Good Luck!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

MPTonyT

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on December 31, 2007, 10:10:14 AM
Whichever county he is in, 411 will give you there number.Have all account and info before you call. It does cost money though. It depends on how much money was involved.
   I had to file a suit once when someone took off with a car I sold them. He owed me $2500. and it cost me $400. to file the claim.

411 only works in the united states.... Hes in australia so i dont think that will help.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

1FasterBlaster

  People are lucky I don't do the hit sqaud like I use to...really. I wasn't a very nice person in my younger years. I hate it when people take advantage of anyone, I don't care how small. I hope you nail the Phucker!!

AmericanRobster

Good luck catching this guy.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

dynodon

I would file a " dispute" with paypal.
Try this to locate him, I have used this before , works pretty well
Zabasearch.com
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

lugnuts

I'm not sure if the "dispute" will work if it's outside of e-bay I sure hope so for you. please keep us posted on this.


steve
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

EigerGuy

^^^ even thought its not threw ebay paypal should be able to do something, and if its his wifes paypal and she recieved the $$$ she should be able to pay you back

my .02
02-05 Eiger Lift Kits Availabe PMME, i also think they will fit the 06 and 07

05 Eiger
06 Raptor 700R

MustRead
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31593.msg374254.html#msg374254[/url]

predatorracer8


NYRAPTOR

i'm not sure if i know will bever, but i do know harry beaver! also goes by the name of fuzzy. ;) just kidding. hope you get your loot back. NYRAPTOR

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on December 31, 2007, 11:49:50 PM
i'm not sure if i know will bever, but i do know harry beaver! also goes by the name of fuzzy. ;) just kidding. hope you get your loot back. NYRAPTOR

Dude, You're just plain wrong.  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

sparkplug01

Well there was a horrible accident the other day FUZZY was in a fire.now fuzzy is bare.lol

bignickwaite

well if you can send me details. i have a bunch of pasco county deputys as friends and one is a captin  maybe thell swing by the house .  just send me something so i know your legit.
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

bignickwaite

or for a small fee i can break a leg or two and rob him? its up to you? ;)
[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

06 BaNsHeE

Paypal Cant do sh*t if the money is not in the ladys account anymore.they cannot go in her bank account.And about the court fees I had a problem a long time ago when I sold one of my bikes and the guy never paid.I talked to him he basicaly said f-u.I couldve easily blown up his cars but instead I just went to a small claims court.They sent cops to his house to let him know the court date.He ended up loosing the bike and haveing to pay for the court fees.So i think if you win the case he pays the court fees.Good luck Mate!!!!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com