When I'm not riding you can find me doing this.....

Started by AmericanRobster, December 30, 2007, 08:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

1FasterBlaster

  Nice rob. It looks relaxing. I'm gonna have to take you up on a trip one day.

Fox17

nothin beats back water fishin for snooks and reds. nice fish. thats great for a first. my first snook was 12 inches long. lol.

edit: well, riding may beat it but thats about it.

1FasterBlaster


psd

Watch out it can get very addicting, just like riding!
2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125

1FasterBlaster

  Well my riding right now has to be very minimal, so maybe this is what I need.

AmericanRobster

Yo Chino,

Whenever you get some free time I will take you out and show you some of the back country and hope to put you on some fish. Just kayaking alone is relaxing enough for me. My aunt couldn't believe that I caught that fish. All of the pictures were taken by her.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

1FasterBlaster

  Sure thing Rob. You won't have to twist my arm. I remember doing it when I was in the Boy Scouts in Gator infested water. What fun!!

Fox17

it is very addicting. and it can get as expensive as riding if you get into boats. its really fun though. lot less work than riding.

AmericanRobster

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on December 31, 2007, 12:11:29 PM
Hey Rob, Is that Cross Bayou back off of park st?

No sir. It's a special spot out by Fort Desoto. I think it sure was pure luck though with the cool water and how windy it was yesterday.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

AmericanRobster

Quote from: Fox17 on December 31, 2007, 12:49:27 PM
it is very addicting. and it can get as expensive as riding if you get into boats. its really fun though. lot less work than riding.

Very true. I know a guy who has about $2,000 in 2 kayaks and a $40,000 flats boat.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com