Look what I did to my LTR.

Started by Qdawg76, December 31, 2007, 12:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

Here is what I did to my LTR over Christmas. I went from this
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

To this.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

To this. LOL
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

Here she is. Still have more stuff on order for it.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

Another with my wifes quad.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Qdawg76

and the last for now with our daughters quad.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

TRX450R_Racer

The Polaris dealer must love you!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

predatorracer8


Qdawg76

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on December 31, 2007, 12:12:21 AM
The Polaris dealer must love you!

Yeah they do. This new RZR is unbelievable.


Quote from: predatorracer8 on December 31, 2007, 12:31:09 AM
smart man buy's polaris's.

Yeah alot of people do not like polaris but we have never had any problems from any of the ones we have had, and we have had a sportsman, an atp 330, the Outlaw, the predator and now the RZR.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

1FasterBlaster

  I can't lie. I had a friend with an old  automatic 500 that beat my bored Blaster. I think those RZR's are kewl!!

Da_Mtg_Man

Very nice Louis.Happy New Year to you and the family.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

06 BaNsHeE

Damn that thing is sick.When Im sick of the banshee Im selling it and buying a Rhino or RZR.How fast are they?Like 40mph?

Qdawg76

I have had it up to 53 on GPS and there is a Mod that you can get it to the 60's. This thing is crazy
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

RTR_380/450R

If I could find a way to get a Predator 500 motor into a 450r frame, I could be dangerous.
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

qt314nfla

Drove a friends RZR one weekend.  It's the only pooplaris I'd ever own.  They did it right w/ that bad machine.  We were doing 45 over the whoops and never felt it.  The ride is so dam smooth and comfortable it's awesome!  Congratulations!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Louis, thats sweet I love them they remind me of the odessy of the old era. I bet its tons of fun.

Glad to see the family doing great.

Ride safe
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

r6realtor

I am not a big fan of Polaris at all and would never buy one, but I really like the look of your RZR, very sharp!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Bigscrb15

nice louis!!! looks like a lot of fun, just be careful, the rzr's flip pretty easy.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."