Happy Birthday Shortcut

Started by kawGIRL, December 29, 2007, 09:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

:) Hope we have fun today  :Hug.gif :groupies.gif
Headed out to the Ranch to have some fun with some GREAT Friends :ThumbsUp.gif :T :Y :w :pirate.gif :drive.gif
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

MuddFreak77

Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!   Enjoy your 21st  lol    ;D
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

predatorracer8


SWAMP_DONKEY

  Happy Birthday Jeff.... I hope you enjoy the midget male stripper you asked for. ;)

backinsaddle

Happy birthday and hopes for many more

BigDog

Happy Birthday Brother Man!  I got the present though, so thanks a bunch!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

kawGIRL

Thanks to all !!! Just got back from watching all the crazies at the playpen.

Congratulations BigDog ! I heard, are you still going out to Chips ?

Jeff
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com