what did you get for christmas

Started by kawasakimojaverider, December 25, 2007, 06:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawasakimojaverider

i got 40 bucks and a tshirt and my dirtbike is getting fixed ;D

Young Gun

Total Christmas money: $355

And a bunch of USF stuff :Y
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

KD 428

#2
200 dollars ;D

Edit: Mom is paying for my trip to Croom too
HONDA CRF450R

qt314nfla

#3
I got to go to my uncles hunting property in N. Florida and got to shoot at a bobcat.  Missed the dam thing though.  Didn't see any deer or hog. :'(  Maybe in a few weeks.

Um yeah and I got the place to myself for a week.  We'll do our xmas in January when we have all the kids here.

Muddbuggy

Shorty gotta new Ozark 250  and they both ty and daulton gotta a Wii ;D    And Dad (me) got my nickel plated 9mm form my Honey.
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

MuddFreak77

#5
I got a 1938 WWII German K98 8mm Mauser with the bayonet (Berlin Armory)
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

big-daddy

A lot of love from my family and friends........... oh yeah this iMac computer and its sister iBook
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

slam1

Got to see my kids faces light up because there was actualy something under the tree this year, it was a close one.
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

brett711

a new dell laptop and a trip to hawaii..

not for christmas
these are channukka gifts
2007 honda rancher

AmericanRobster

I ended up with an ipod and some gift cards to various stores. I also got the new Simpson's movie too and lots of stuff from my girlfriend and my family. ;D
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Fox17

#11
I got some sweet tools (torque wrench, and compression tester kit to name a few) a few different Gator shirts, Gators calender, a stereo for my truck installed, some candy, a case of Coke in the glass bottles,  :ThumbsUp.gif :drink.gif  (good stuff there ) and some cash, some Oakley goggles, a HI-Lift jack for the truck, sprockets and chain.

predatorracer8

i got a jack for the quads, thor enemy goggles, mx vs. atv untamed, some clothes, lots of tools, tool box, custom beanie with my knickname (j-rod) and my number (8) stiched in it, an airhog r/c helicopter (which is addicting as heck), got a new helmet, got a shirt in my friends memory, dremel accesories.

FoxHondaRider

360 games: guitar hero 3, ea skate., mx vs atv untamed, 2 shirts, giftcard to circuit city, money, little 20 questions and sudoku hand held games, a music kit for my phone, bag of candy coal, and a chocolate santa.  I got everything I asked for and more!  Great Christmas.  I didnt have anything to ask for to pu on my 400ex because i bought a HMF slip on about a month before Christmas because I got an amazing deal on it.  I would ask for 450r front shocks then get all 3 shocks revalved and resprung but thats $700 and would have to be a 2 birthdays and a Christmas or 2 of not getting anything anymore.  I'm 16 and i want to enjoy what i can get now cause when i'm 20 i'm deffinately not getting all of that lol
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Fox17

i forgot about MX vs ATV Untamed. got that too. awesome game!  8)

IXIswamperIXI

Man I feel cheap after reading what everyone got LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

predatorracer8

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on December 27, 2007, 06:17:45 PM
Man I feel cheap after reading what everyone got LOL

lol, its not about the money though, its the thought.

eldiablo64

I gotta a set of loaded calipers and a set of front brake rotors for my truck.thank god I need them desperately puttin them on this weekend.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

yfz122

I got left alone with my quad and she told me that I didn't have to go to her family's house.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

BCConviber

Quote from: yfz122 on December 27, 2007, 07:30:05 PM
I got left alone with my quad and she told me that I didn't have to go to her family's house.


Dude, you got the best present of all!!! 
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

06 BaNsHeE

i gave me my 10mill Cub motor and everything else in my sig for my banshee christmas gift.  :P 8)

Others gave me:
New Jordans
Ipod Nano
New digital camera(Sick 8) )
Call of duty 4
Lots of clothes
530$ Cash
+6 swingarm for the banshee.
Lots of giftcards


BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!!!!!!

yfz122

Quote from: BCConviber on December 27, 2007, 09:33:41 PM
Quote from: yfz122 on December 27, 2007, 07:30:05 PM
I got left alone with my quad and she told me that I didn't have to go to her family's house.


Dude, you got the best present of all!!! 
The best thing about it is I was not being setup.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

1FasterBlaster

#22
 


I told my wife I wanted a new dirt toy, this is what I got!! Lifted on 6" tires.

1FasterBlaster



It's not all I got though. I got some Marc Echo clothes, a pimp watch, and a promise to get the quad of my choice soon.

1FasterBlaster