Where to ride?????

Started by Born to ride, December 25, 2007, 07:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Born to ride

I moved down from Georgia and im looking for some good places to ride..? Im out in New tampa..any sugestions

Thunderdually

Quote from: Born to ride on December 25, 2007, 07:53:47 PM
I moved down from Georgia and im looking for some good places to ride..? Im out in New tampa..any sugestions

I am new to this sport and have only ridden at one place and that is croom. My son and I had a blast there and am looking forward to going back.  http://atvflorida.com/ridereview-croom.php
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

predatorracer8

theres croom. big scrub and the other parts of onf, motoplex, hardrock, l-cross and some others i cant think of.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com