Def. of true love UPDATE

Started by IXIswamperIXI, December 25, 2007, 03:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

TRUE LOVE:
          The ability to change a "GREY POUPON" diaper (the kind I swear if it was on a sandwich you wouldn't hesitate to eat it looks so good... but then the odor hits you and you realize... diaper not sandwich) at 2:40am not once, not twice, but three times before starting to peel paint off the freshly painted nursery walls (realizing we should of put our money into a better ventilated room not a cheap diaper can that won't hold this x3 load) then seeing my Chihuahua sniffing his butt wondering "Did that come from me?" and still having a smile on your face and wondering how did I get so lucky. (and really mean it!!)

Folks you can't make this kinda stuff up LOL I just thought I would share tonight in my revelation on true love, what do yall think?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

1FasterBlaster

  I think you better use the real lights and not the night light!!LOL You don't want the definition of true love to become the definition of true horror!!

IXIswamperIXI

LOL I hear you  :ThumbsUp.gif
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Da_Mtg_Man

Brother that was some funny stuff but OH SO TRUE !
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

shogun323

Funny Stuff although I did just nearly choke on my coffee!!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

IXIswamperIXI

LOL I didn't realize how funny it was last night when I wrote but it is pretty funny now that I read it again.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

slam1

Realize how lucky you are right now to clean up those little messes because when they get older the messes tend to get bigger (17-18) Congradulations on your beautiful new gift. Merry Christmas!!!!!
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

exrider

#7
Just wait. They smell worse as they get older. Invest in some cheap freezer bags and bag the #2 diapers before you put them in the diaper pail. Your nose will love you.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

IXIswamperIXI

Now I am learning all the little tricks LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: exrider on December 25, 2007, 04:40:55 PM
Just wait. They smell worse as they get older. Invest in some cheap freezer bags and bag the #2 diapers before you put them in the diaper pail. Your nose will love you.

Or you can put it in freezer bags and stick them in the garage freezer until garbage day. Just be careful that your wife doesn't mistake it for corned beef hash.That stuff REALLY stinks when you fry it.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on December 25, 2007, 08:17:06 PM
Quote from: exrider on December 25, 2007, 04:40:55 PM
Just wait. They smell worse as they get older. Invest in some cheap freezer bags and bag the #2 diapers before you put them in the diaper pail. Your nose will love you.

Or you can put it in freezer bags and stick them in the garage freezer until garbage day. Just be careful that your wife doesn't mistake it for corned beef hash.That stuff REALLY stinks when you fry it.

LMAO true true LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

WELL WELL new story, last night I got up to feed him at about 2:50am feeding... normally I put a shirt on (doesn't feel good when he grips my chest hair) but I didn't this time (this comes into play later)... my son had 4oz and I was burping him.  Keeping in mind he is now lifting his head slightly just enough to look at you while you are burping him on your shoulder (3 inches from your face) I started talking to him a little and then it happened with no warning.  He threw up ALL 4 oz (which seems like a hose) and it started in my mouth  :foot.gif (yes IN) to my chest then to my boxers.  NOW trying not to throw up myself,  :Dead.gif getting out of the chair without getting it everywhere I called out to my wife for help because if she didn't I was going to throw up (try asking for help while having regurgitated formula is in your mouth) I ran to the changing table put him on it with my wife right behind me I ran to the closest bathroom and started washing my mouth out.  It is kinda dark so she didn't know the whole scope of why I was flipping out.  When I went back into the nursery to explain to her what happened, she started to laugh her @$$ off.  I guess the sight of a man with white formula on his face, chest, side, and boxers is funny to her.  (and telling her it was in my mouth didn't exactly stop her laughing) So now I took a shower came out and my wife again started to laugh at me.  Folks they don't tell you about nights like these.  Good luck to all you new parents  :ThumbsUp.gif
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com