parts for sale for ltr

Started by LT-R450ApK, December 24, 2007, 02:20:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Scott270r

Scooter,

Man I wish you would just keep all that stuff and come race some TT next year.  You are only going to get cents on the dollar and its all basically brand new.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

jayman

Quote from: Scott270r on December 24, 2007, 03:43:34 PM
Scooter,

Man I wish you would just keep all that stuff and come race some TT next year.  You are only going to get cents on the dollar and its all basically brand new.

Im willing to pay cents on the dollar, whatcha got?    I already have lowering links and sway bay. I do not have the shocks (mine are revalved for mx) and I def do not have the swingarm.  How necessary are these for the track?  Have any left over tires?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Scott270r

Jayman,

Its hard to say, Gary Sisson won the Open Class TT Championship with all stock chassis and shocks,swingarm...etc. He has light engine mods and that's about it.

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Your custom content or HTML goes here