Whats your favorite...atvfl video?

Started by MotoMike, April 12, 2005, 06:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

I love the "Bunny Run" video.  No lie, I bet I have watched it 75 times...lol

It makes me want a 4x4 so bad!!!!

Mike

LT-R450ApK

Playin In Water

Is My all Time Favorite ;D
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

53yfz450

when the sunshine races worked they were my favorite i wish there was a way that i can see them again. :'(
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

MotoMike

Yeah that one is good too...hey, interested in trading that nice 4x4 you got?  lol

Mike

MotoMike

raptor...they still work, just take about 25 mins to load.

Mike

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.


MotoMike

 [smiley=drink.gif], yes, yours is pretty BA!!!!

You need to come over and show me how you do that stuff.  I like when you do donuts on the handlebars.

Mike

MotoMike

kodiak...I dont see that one!!!

Dreth...you know you are my idol right...lol

Mike

53yfz450

one of them fimally got done loading its great to see these vids again ill save them so i dont have to wait for them to load again.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

MotoMike

I know, I like those vids too but now sure how to save them so everytime I want to see them, I have to wait...and wait....and wait...and wait....and wait...and wait....and wait...and wait....and wait...and wait....and wait...and wait....and wait...and wait....and wait...and wait....and wait...and wait....and wait...and wait....and wait...and wait....and wait...and wait....and wait...and wait....and wait...and wait....and wait..and wait....and wait

well you get the idea.

53yfz450

all i do is save them to a play list try that with one that doesnt take that long to load to see if it works.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

MotoMike

Great thanx!!!

Changing signature to....Dreth is my idol!

Reefer650

you guys have slow computers because i think it took like 40-secs for mine to load up but i wish there were more vids if anyone wants to add more that would be just spiffy seeing that this website is all i do during 2nd hour in school
9-Plate Barnett carbon fiber clutch,Ron Wood CDI Ignition box,Ron Wood Rev Eliminator,White Bros. E-Series slip-on pipe,K&N air filter,UNI air-box breathers,DG V-Pro front bumper,AC grab bar,AC swing-arm, skid-plate, Bombardier under-body polyethylene skid-plate,
ALBA/Maier Black & red plast

gery350

#14
gotta tell ya my fav. video of ALL time is pride(tim) in the freestyle section under trick vid. that video sykes me up everytime and the music is awesome.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

qt314nfla

Mine's a toss up between the one I did, cause of Thrasher falling off his quad doing a water wheelie.  The other is Muddbuggy's video.

Chuck_Norris

Asphalt Dragon has my vote, the Rodman ride flicks were a great piece of work [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

qt314nfla

QuoteAsphalt Dragon has my vote, the Rodman ride flicks were a great piece of work [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
I'll agree asphaultdragon puts together the best videos.  I need to learn from him.

BonesTM

I am new too all this and when I saw the vid section I downloaded and saw them all back to back along with the others mentioned here that are not in the vid section. The one I had to see over and over again had to be asphaultdragon's rodman vid. This thing rocks and has good quality effects and transitions. He has to have one wicked camera to pull some off the stuff he did visually.
If your not living on the edge.....
   Well, your just taking up to much Space!
2005 Suzuki Z400, ProTaper, K&N Filter, ProArmor SwingArm Plate, ASV C5 Levers, Pro Armor Skid Plate, Maxxis Razars Rear, ITP Holeshot Front
2004 Yamaha 350 Bruin 4x4

speedman8903

i like them all, but i can never see the ones tamapa puts up, y is dat???
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

cain73

Gotta vote for the turbo DS  ;D. Not only do I like to see a DS haulin, but seeing any turbo charged quad is cool.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com