Hello Everyone

Started by drewsky92, December 22, 2007, 09:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewsky92

Hey guys I am Daniel, don't ride quads but I do ride dirtbikes got a yz250f and a ttr125. Just thought I would introduce myself

Young Gun

Your two wheels short of insanity!!!!!
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Fox17

welcome. i also ride 2 wheels. got a XR400R. love it. i had a few quads but no match to a bike. enjoy the site.

Ida_Mann

I think maybe the rule of Islam should apply here where be we have a brother of the two-wheeled religion here and we need to convert him,,,,if not we shall tax him heavily ;-)

welcome.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

rider

welcome 2 or 4 wheels were all in it together..i also got a yz250f
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Mudneck

Welcome to continue posting please pay $2.

Thank you the mngmt!














































J/K

Have fun this is a great site!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Turboderf

Welcome drewsky92 ...............enjoy the bs

1FasterBlaster

  Look forward to endless hours of entertainment.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com