Need Pictures For New Thunderbowl Website.

Started by fastrnrik, December 19, 2007, 04:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik

The web designer for the new Thunderbowl Speedway needs pictures for the new website.

It can be pictures of racing, your bikes, haulers, people just hanging out, whatever. Pictures of kids would be great.

Please email them to me at:    atv_race@yahoo.com

I'll go through them and send them on to the web designer.

Thank You
Brady


backinsaddle


Paul_S


Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

The email address is correct now. Sorry about the "www" part. My bad.

Thanks Chris, I may lift a few pictures off the SFTL site.

fastrnrik

Thanks for all the good pics so far. Keep 'em coming.

Bonus points for pictures of the #16. LOL.

N-Tense Motorsports

I had a few of the #16 bike in there....poor Paul, I loaded up his inbox with pics going back as far as October 2006! 
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fastrnrik

Thank you Trish.
I think everyone's been loading him up. Sorry Paul. :'(
......no, I'm not really ;D

450r91

To bad we dont have a pic of you on your lid to put on the homepage lol j/k 2:L

fastrnrik

Quote from: 450r91 on December 22, 2007, 01:04:19 AM
To bad we dont have a pic of you on your lid to put on the homepage lol j/k 2:L

Or, better yet, you could start the next 10 or 12 races in the penalty box, since you ran into me and crashed me out?

Since you're such a squid, have you considered the youth or novice class for you? Maybe just leave the open class for us men? Then, once you start shaving and peeing standing up, come see me, and maybe we'll move you back up a class or two. LOL.   :o ;D

Sandbagger

2007 MAXIMUM TT VET CHAMPION

fastrnrik

Quote from: Sandbagger on December 22, 2007, 01:55:23 AM
Any pics of a snickers bar? :dunno.gif

No... I'm sure he has them all, ummmm... "hidden". LOL.

Sandbagger

Quote from: fastrnrik on December 19, 2007, 08:09:48 PM
Thanks for all the good pics so far. Keep 'em coming.

Bonus points for pictures of the #16. LOL.
OH :o  I found a couple of the #16 in a T-back working the TB parkinglot :D
2007 MAXIMUM TT VET CHAMPION