Arctic Cat Problem

Started by AmericanRobster, December 16, 2007, 12:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

I charged the battery and put it in my atv and It tries to start, but on the digital display it flashes "volt" and then it will flash "belt"  :dunno.gif Any help would be great.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Bleedsblue

Battery is bad. Sounds like it's not holding enough charge to turn the bike over.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

foreman1

Try Arcticchat.com , register and post your question .
I've had most of my questions anwered there , good site .

http://www.arcticchat.com/

Good Luck
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

predatorracer8

ya go get your battery tested even if it is brand new and charged, i had a dead battery and didnt know it but i replaced the battery just to be safe and then i got into the engine and looked at the stater and starter gears and checked all the wiring and turns out the place sold me a bad battery and so took it back and got a new one it is always the simpelist thing. :}} :}} :}}

AmericanRobster

Thanks alot to everyone who replied to my post. I think that I might charge my battery on trickle charge and reinstall it on my ATV.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

FishaHallic

I put a winch on my King Quad several months ago and ever since then it won't start with the starter, I would have to pull start it.  I made sure I had the terminals tight several times but still would not start with the starter.  I removed the battery and had it tested and they said it was good and so I re-installed it but this time I was very careful to make sure everything was seated snug on the terminals and now it works fine.  Evidently I had something that was not making good contact even though I had them down tight.  I would start from there if you have not done so already.  Good luck

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com